• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

BATB Belle Snow PODM - PICK YOUR PINS, SEE POST #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sort of divided! I know A is worth more than B (current value?) even though B is worth more than A (retail value), but I like BTs and I don't know if the Tangled one is really worth more than the 4 others. I've gotta think about it some more.

14. Cogsworth - Brianna Guest (FB) has chosen A8: Disney’s Soda Fountain & Studio Store White Rabbit Easter Egg.

Time for #15, another FB person, which I sent her a PM on!

15. Mama Odie - Kassi Hamilton Einhell (FB) has chosen - B6: Nightmare Before Christmas Series (Zero)

rif-raf, C19, and Polaris - you're next up in that order - sending a PM!

A12: Disney’s Soda Fountain & Studio Store Buzz Lightyear Trophy Pin for me please :) Also sent you a PM on facebook with my details! Thanks again and congrats to jazzy!

19. Doc- Patrick Dominguez (FB) chose C1: Pin 86169: Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Star Wars Magazines - Count Dooku Only

Time for ALittleBitofMagic to choose! Already sent a PM

Melissa on FB chose A7 the Easter egg from DSF. Norlando told me his picks so he gets B5. Looks like its #23s turn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back