• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Be our Guest, Oui our Guest

ZAPPED! Be our Guest, Oui our Guest

hopemax

DPF Super Moderator
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
I finally got my phone and Flickr to communicate again, so I could upload a photo...

Last week, I had a PM from Bruce @bcol asking if I had gotten the Beauty & the Beast Movie Poster pin I was looking for in my trading thread I had posted. He had one, but was looking for Mulan. Well, he got his Mulan and still had the BatB and offered to send it to me.

And since Bruce is always so generous, this Rafiki from my wants list, came along for the ride.

Now, I have an extra Aladdin Movie Poster pin, from the ShopDisney mystery set. So if someone is looking for one (and located in the US, so I can mail from home, sorry, international folks). Please, let me know so I can send Aladdin to his new home.

Thanks Bruce!

Super fun! congratulations on the fun pin! I'd be interested in trading for Aladdin, if you still have it. Actually, you have a few other pins on PinPics that we'd love to work out a trade for, if you find stuff in our traders that interested you!

Back