• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Bearcat presents "LUCKY NUMBER 13" is closed now! Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bearcat presents "LUCKY NUMBER 13" is closed now! Thanks everyone!
bump! c'mon folks, let's play! ^^

Alright, friendly friends - I see I need to up the ante to get this little game filled up!

Did I mention EVERYONE gets sticker/goodie packs? :) The person who picks 13th just might get a pin in their bonus goodie pack!

I will add on a couple yummy pin options as soon as I see what I can dig up...

Alright, I've added a few multi pin options - hope they entice people to fill up the game! Same rules as before, but now there are more options to pick from! :)

Hi! No problems :) You tell me which number that is available you would like, and when all the numbers are picked, I will randomize the order of participants and then everyone gets to pick prizes! So - would you like #1 or #4?

did you hear that??? she wants both!!! I think that means... we're full!! yay! sending payment now!!

Hi all! Now that the game is full, I will PM with payment information :) Here is an overview for anyone following the thread: my paypal is ragingveela@gmail.com (please paypal as gift), and

1 spot (US) is $16.50
2 spots (US) is $29.50

1 spot (outside US) is $21.50
2 spots (outside US) is $34.50

Once all payments are in, I will randomize the list and we will see who picks first! :)

I JUST REALIZED IF THIS WRAPS UP WITHIN THE NEXT DAY WE WILL BE FINISHING THIS GAME ON THE 13TH OF THE MONTH.

THIS IS TRIPLY EXCITING!

I like themes a lot.

I JUST REALIZED IF THIS WRAPS UP WITHIN THE NEXT DAY WE WILL BE FINISHING THIS GAME ON THE 13TH OF THE MONTH.

THIS IS TRIPLY EXCITING!

I like themes a lot.
Awesome! ^^ I hope the last 5 people pay in time for that. It would be too perfect ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back