• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Beauty and the Beast 30th Anniversary

Someone on FB (who appears to be in FL so not sure how he acquired / whether they dropped there somewhere) posted a few IRLs.
0949446ede83b41f16b1116076d1752d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Someone on FB (who appears to be in FL so not sure how he acquired / whether they dropped there somewhere) posted a few IRLs.
0949446ede83b41f16b1116076d1752d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Now that's a Merry Christmas picture!! I absolutely need a few of these . . . Transformation, Human Objects, Beast with Rose and possible another one or two!

I was pleasantly surprised at the size of the WDI Andy Warhol-type pins from Destination D23 in Florida.

I am still trying to get the DEC BATB pins too.

Of all those Loungefly items, I think I like the mini backpack the best

Belle Felt Doll – Beauty and the Beast 30th Anniversary – 14'' – Limited Edition

Belle Felt Doll – Beauty and the Beast 30th Anniversary – 14'' – Limited Edition
That's amazing! Something I could have, that's for sure. What a beautiful piece!

Back