• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Beauty and the Beast Damaged podm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beauty and the Beast Damaged podm!

chocobo

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I realize this is my fault that i should have checked better
:facepalm: when picking my scenes but
my Belle pin doesnt have the one of the clear slides that sandwiches the scene
together its missing in the back and i lets me slide the scene up and down
not sure if i should sell it (letting the buyer know of course) keep it or trade it
on top of that its my first ever podm
:(

i cant seem to get a good pic of it but its one where Belle has a smirk on her face
with a pink ribbon in her hair.

Oh no thats terrible! you got 2 podms right? I would just put it up for sale explaining the flaw and see what you can get for it. Sorry that happened. The excitment gets you doesn't it.

I think if you explain, you should be fine. Weren't there some upside down Finding Nemo Scenes that sold fine?

I know when I bought my Lion King PODM's they came on Fantasia cards for some reason o_O; I just explained the flaw, and they sold Just fine. I know it's different than a pin ACTUALLY damaged but it can all work out :'D

This is the second error I've heard of for the BATB PODM. Someone has an upside down one on Ebay last I checked. Disney is slacking on quality control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back