• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Beauty and the Beast Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Beauty and the Beast Lot
I know a lot of BATB collectors that would love this! :D

I'll start my bid with this:

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Oh dear i never even got on the leaderboard so i guess you didn't like those pins sorry .I would LOVE these Belle items.I'm sure i could get you a US address to send to if i win the auction.
Here's my new bid pin 48831 DSF Hollywood tourist Minnie Mouse LE 500
pin48831th200
, pin 8162 DCA Artist choice Mickey and Pluto
pin8162th200
my pin is actually signed on the back by Monty Maldovan , and pin 516 Astronaut Minnie in Space suit
pin516th200
,Thanks from Sabrina.

If an overseas bidder wins you can send the package to me and I will forward it on to them. That way it costs you the same no matter what.

Here is my bid, 8 pins featuring Mickey, Mickey & Minnie. Two are Asian pins (one from HKDL, one from Tokyo Disney Sea (the two on the bottom))

My sister would really love these Belle items! :)

P.S. Sorry for the blurriness, I am really crappy with taking pictures with the phone.

Hi, everyone! Sorry for the delayed update--I was keeping up with the new posts yesterday, but it was a busy day and I needed to go back and remind myself of everyone's bids.

New leader board:

1) starry_solo
2) Snoffsan
3) teddy_ruxpin

I will be back later tonight with an updated bid. I really want this for my daughter :) My twins collects they journals and this is one they are missing. And of course she is one of the biggest Belle fans out there so the rest of the stuff will be so loved. Need to dig deep in my trading books :)

pin 48831 DSF Hollywood tourist Minnie Mouse LE 500
pin48831th200
, pin 8162 DCA Artist choice Mickey and Pluto
pin8162th200
my pin is actually signed on the back by Monty Maldovan , pin 516 Astronaut Minnie in Space suit
pin516th200
and pins 33874 DLRP hotel Cheyenne Mickey
pin33874th200
,25470 WDW Sweetheart hearts
pin25470th200
, 25463 Bathing Beauty Minnie #3
pin25463th200
,Thanks.

Ok Ill try one more bid because i really want this for my daughters birthday :)

So I added a few more pins. The ones to the left are the ones I already offered and the 3 on the right are newly added to my bid. So now 9 pins in all.

46E15B84-495A-4FB3-BA7D-9EFC5B7F0F93.jpg

Hmm so those other three pins i added didn't do anything to the leaderboard . I'll try with this instead and see where it gets me !
pin 48831 DSF Hollywood tourist Minnie Mouse LE 500
pin48831th200
, pin 8162 DCA Artist choice Mickey and Pluto LE 2001
pin8162th200
my pin is actually signed on the back by Monty Maldovan , pin 516 Astronaut Minnie in Space suit
pin516th200
and these pins 89938 Characters with Park food Mickey
pin89938th200
,89940 Characters with Park food Minnie
pin89940th200
,82926 Mickey Mouse in Easter egg
pin82926th200
and 83097 DLP Cupcake series Mickey
pin83097th200
,Thank you.

Do you like any of the other pins i've been adding or are you looking for something else ? I just want to try and make a better bid for you please.Thanks.

Do you like any of the other pins i've been adding or are you looking for something else ? I just want to try and make a better bid for you please.Thanks.

Hi there. I'm sorry--I guess I should be communicating a bit better with people on this thread! I actually love almost all the pins you've bid. The only one I wasn't thrilled with was the Hotel Cheyenne pin.

To be honest, for some reason, the older Mickey pins that Snoffsan bid just really caught my eye. I'm actually surprised, because if I'd just seen them on PinPics, I probably would have skimmed right over them--but they're really cool! I also like that she bid something (WIR) other than the Minnie/Mickey/Fab Five theme. Lastly, I'm a huge Christmas nut, so the Christmas pin definitely helped.

Something I didn't mention in the opening post is I also have a small Tink collection, so I'm definitely not opposed to pins of her, as long as they're not too wonky-looking ( I'm weird about "human" character pins--I feel like Disney screws up their faces sometimes. Maybe that's why I mostly collect animal characters, haha.).

Anyway, sorry if this was more info than you wanted. :p

Thanks for the info ,that's really helpful :) .Okay how about this bid of ten pins, pin 48831 DSF Hollywood tourist Minnie Mouse LE 500
pin48831th200
, pin 8162 DCA Artist choice Mickey and Pluto LE 2001
pin8162th200
pin516th200
and these pins 89938 Characters with Park food Mickey
pin89938th200
,89940 Characters with Park food Minnie
pin89940th200
,82926 Mickey Mouse in Easter egg
pin82926th200
and 83097 DLP Cupcake series Mickey
pin83097th200
25470 WDW Sweetheart hearts
pin25470th200
, 25463 Bathing Beauty Minnie #3
pin25463th200
and 37470 Mickey Mouse Christmas ​
pin37470th200
Thank you.

Oh no I lost my first place. :( Unfortunately its really late here in Sweden and I have to get up really early for work tomorrow. I don know if I have anything else to add to my bid :( I really wanted this for my daughter so I will look through everything I have when I get home and hope I find something else, if not I guess I just have to go back to eBay to look for that journal. :)
Im really bad at time conversion so Im not sure when this auction ends but I hope I will have time still when I get home from work tomorrow to see if I have anything.
Was a really fun auction at least. Sad my bid won't make it all the way but I really tried. Haven't given up hope completely yet but its hard when we collect the same stuff :) I collect Minnie and Mickey pins and the Minnie Flower pins too unfortunately.

I'd like to add my bid #28876 to Snoffsan's bid. :D

This will not increase your shipping cost at all, I'll mail the pin directly to you. ^_^

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Ok Ill try one more bid because i really want this for my daughters birthday :)

So I added a few more pins. The ones to the left are the ones I already offered and the 3 on the right are newly added to my bid. So now 9 pins in all.

46E15B84-495A-4FB3-BA7D-9EFC5B7F0F93.jpg

OMG AvatarAng1 That is so sweet of you to add to my bid! <3!

Ok so I really had to look, I just don't have that many traders, but I will try again.

So all of those above from my earlier bid. Just to clarify, the Wreck it ralph is LE 900 Europe pin and Minnie and Mickey in the heart is LE 400
Then added from AvatalAng1 #28876
And I also add these.
875D4CDE-3191-42FF-9E9A-83F52829758B.jpg

A few more Mickeys, Sully as a Santa (christmas themed :) ) and A tinker bell that I think is really cute. So now its a total of 13 pins! Now I just hope this brings me up in the top again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back