• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Beauty & The Beast Merch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beauty & The Beast Merch

Queen Elsa

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I couldn't find a thread where this would fit, but DS.com put out the new parks-excluive Cogsworth Clock today and I ADORE him. He works as an actual clock and he's so movie accurate I just need him so much. Definitely on my Christmas List!! Here's a picture and link to get him:

http://www.disneystore.com/cogsworth-clock-beauty-and-the-beast/mp/1387836/1000247/#longDesc

I'm personally hoping he's open edition for a bit so I can save for him and/or get him for Christmas. Anyway I made this a thread for others to share Beauty & The Beast Merch also because it's one of the main movies I looove but sadly have very little merch of. But here's the clock to start with!

I'm the same. Beauty and the Beast is a favorite of mine, but I only have a few items in my collection. Probably because I only started collecting Disney in late 2011. I do own the LE Fairytale set. It is my absolute favorite.

I am looking forward to the live action movie, hoping the $120 doll is gorgeous.

I'm the same. Beauty and the Beast is a favorite of mine, but I only have a few items in my collection. Probably because I only started collecting Disney in late 2011. I do own the LE Fairytale set. It is my absolute favorite.

I am looking forward to the live action movie, hoping the $120 doll is gorgeous.

I'm so jealous. The designer Belle/Beast set is like my ultimate grail of LE Dolls but it's just not in my price range. Sigh. But yeah, I mean i find I'm picky on the merch but there hasn't been enough! I'm really hoping for a good LE for the live action movie.

I REALLY want/need that Cogsworth clock. Beauty and the Beast has some incredible merchandise.

I remember I bought the designer Belle and Beast doll the day it was released online, and they were my first LE dolls. I still think its one of the best doll sets Disney has ever released even if they are posed a little weirdly in the box. I sadly had to get rid of my set because I needed some extra money at the time and I didn't really have any room to display them like I wanted to. Easily one of my biggest regrets as a collector.

Yay, Thank You for posting this. We just bought a new home that has a fireplace. I bought Lumiere while I was at WDW in September. Definitely putting him on my Christmas List.

Oh, that Cogsworth is so perfect! My mom and brother are going back down to WDW in three weeks to visit my brother's best friend. Perhaps I could convince them to bring him home? :x:

My wife is the big Beauty and the Beast fan, and when we saw the Lumiere candle during our honeymoon at WDW, we thought "they need Cogsworth too" and "no, we probably shouldn't get it." Now we're heading to Disneyland in December and they have Cogsworth. If they have Lumiere as well, that'll be darn tempting...

I bought the Chip and Mrs. Potts in Tokyo Japan last year. I know I need Cogsworth but I'm hesitant on Lumiere. It's so difficult not seeing anything in person first.

Anyone know if they're planning to release the Animator Belle with the peasant dress here in the US? I know she was released at Disneyland Paris and retails for upwards of $75 from resellers. I love her, but not that much, lol. I'd really like to find her at the Disney Store, but all I've seen is the gold dress and haven't been able to find any info anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back