• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Behold! A Beloved and Incredible Auction! Ends at 6pm PST February 2nd!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Behold! A Beloved and Incredible Auction! Ends at 6pm PST February 2nd!

Maleficent913

Beautifully Tragic
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
That's Right!

Up for auction is none other
Than the Incredibles Beloved Tales Pin
LE300

What I'm Looking For:
Wants on Pinpics: Maleficent913
Maleficent
Haunted Mansion
Frozen
Thumper
Lucifer
Figaro

Not Looking for:
Fab Five
Hidden Mickeys
Jessica
Princesses

This auction will end at 6pm Pacific Standard Time, Monday, February 2nd.

Thanks for looking and Good Luck!

I'll start off with:
Pin 100741 WDW - Imagination Gala - Most Villainous Villain - Maleficent
pin100741

I am having troubles with pinpics so I am still looking through your wants.. but I will start off with this pin.. :)

thumb286_201411198836.jpg

I am having troubles with pinpics so I am still looking through your wants.. but I will start off with this pin.. :)

thumb286_201411198836.jpg

I will try adding these two.. the Olaf present pin is actually still with Sean (Speezard) at the moment but if I somehow won Im sure I could ask him to mail it to you direct instead of to me :)

201412087674.jpg

and

pin83812

All new on card :)

I think I am out XD But I will rustle through my pin box when I get home to see if I have anything to add.

Thank you Combatdre for the bid. I thought I had added those to my owns list, I have that entire set, but it'd be a good trader.

Leaderboard:
1. Romancing_Train
2. Mattolsen21698
3. Combatdre

Well I have nothing that you want...so thats when you just throw a bid up! haha

I bid :::

Pin 106902 Happy Holidays 2014 Elsa & Anna presents Olaf Gift Box
Pin 107028 Happy Holidays 2014 From Boo
Pin 107043 Happy Holidays 2014 from Lilo and Stitch
Pin 107042 Happy Holidays 2014 from Zero

Picture here: http://i.imgur.com/lwzQIMt.jpg

Thank you for all the new bids. NChouser, I appreciate the amazing bid but those would be traders for me, and I'm really focusing on knocking off my wants :) Updated Leaderboard:

1. Romancing_Train
2. Lynn99
3. Mattolsen21698

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back