• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Beloved Tales Co-Op

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beloved Tales Co-Op

doodlebug86

Switzerland
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I am currently working the numbers for a Co-Op for Robin Hood's beloved tales collection. I'll let you know what I come up with.

currently have Cowico for Pinocchio & PrincessxJasmine for Aladdin. Myself for Tangled. numbers should be posted in an hour or so.

Original post: http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?33012-Beloved-tales

NUMBERS UPDATE

Ok. So, messing with the numbers I found that dividing the price by the 39 pins ends in $180 per pin. breaking the pins down to reasonable prices & those close to the recent eBay prices I'm short 1265.00 as Robin Hood is willing to go a little lower to help out. :doh:

Alright. I got this. it's short, idk what to do about it.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I understand what is happening here. Is there a link to a post? Or somewhere we can see which ones are up for grabs? I am interested in the lion king if possible.

Add 150 to Robin Hood and 200 to Little Mermaid. Those are both underpriced on the current list. I'll look for a few others to help bring up the total!

Add 50 to Snow White, 100 to Aladdin, 75 to SiTS, 20 to 3 Cabs, 25 to Sleeping Beauty, and that's $270.

So $270 + 350 (from last post) + 4690 (current total) = brings us to $5,310? Still 1690 short... But maybe Robins Hood would consider that?

Im going to start the official co-op for him tonight..... Please look for that thread. They will have his exact asking prices for every single one of his beloved tales.

I apologize for any confusion.

Im going to start the official co-op for him tonight..... Please look for that thread. They will have his exact asking prices for every single one of his beloved tales.

I apologize for any confusion.

Unfortunately I have to go to bed and can't wait up until this is posted. Please put me on the list for Pinocchio. I'll confirm in the morning after seeing the price. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back