• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Beloved Tales Pins for sale !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beloved Tales Pins for sale !

AceOfSpades

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello fellow pin traders !
Unfortunately I am at the point of selling some pins again due to some financial issues. The pins for sale are DSF beloved tales listed below and will be priced at $220 for all 3. Price can be negotiable so don't be afraid to PM
:bigthumb: I would also like to add that shipping will be included with the purchase as well as tracking !

pin95770th72
pin95771th72
pin95772th72

To Purchase these pins please PM me and payments would be accepted through paypal in form of a gift. The pins will be shipped immediately and will include tracking with the payment ! Pins come in original packaging and come with their original cards as well. Thank you for checking my sale out and HAPPY PIN TRADING !

-Ace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back