• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Best Disneyland surprises ever :)

ZAPPED! Best Disneyland surprises ever :)

speedwaystar1

UK Disney Fan
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
I was gonna do individual posts of everything I got zapped with on my recent trip to Cali but decided on one master thread , hopefully everyone who so generously zapped me is okay with that
So without further adieu and in no particular order :

Thank you @summerskin , not only did you zap me some awesome snacks (and a fun Gerald pillow) but the ENTIRE set of drinks cans

Thank you @CCofRR13 , I couldn't justify buying the whole set for this one fantastic pin so I'm really grateful to have it . Just gotta decide if I do a full Iago collection or add it to my Jafar set

Thank you @starry_solo , gonna have to find a use for the bucket besides popcorn (I'm thinking it'd hold some of my Tsum Tsum nicely) and the mat is already in use and out of reach of my own Beagle

Thank you @timeerkat , who doesn't love Djali

Thank you @pincrazy , the button was worn everywhere as soon as I got it And the Belle was the first pin from that series I managed to get and my number one HM series target !

Thank you @Shelterkat , the EQ window slipped through my fingers on multiple occasions so super excited to add it to my collection . Not pictured is all the nibbles and drinks she supplied me with throughout the trip , thank you so much for those too

Thank you @Connies_Hobby , although you may have started me off on another collection (Charlotte from PaTF) . The hand made Mickey head is especially sweet , it'll go great on my holiday display when I finally get that pulled together

DPF members are the best! Thank you for sharing.

Such amazing gifts! We truly have an amazing community here.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm so glad you were duly showered with gifts during your time at DLR congrats indeed!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Congratulations on such brilliant zaps! I'm glad you had a fabulous time here with our fabulous (west coast) family!

Holy moly guacamole ... WTG DPF'ers

I truly believe, DPF is the very best Pin Trading Group, period.

This is yet, another example.

(@speedwaystar1 > the My Cat Jazzy is/was on your Wants list; thus I included it).

Congratulations David.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk