• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

QUESTION Best Place to Sell Pins?

QUESTION Best Place to Sell Pins?

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
Is Facebook still the best place to sell pins? IG? Please PM me if you have a good Facebook page that you can post pins for sale :)

I see folks selling pins on Poshmark. They do take a 20% commission though :( so you have to factor that into anything you list to sell. But they provide the shipping postage in return. I would imagine if you sell on a different platform its probably a lot simpler and more cost effective. But if you are interested in poshmark drop me a pm and i can send you a referral code for a free $10 ;)

I see folks selling pins on Poshmark. They do take a 20% commission though :( so you have to factor that into anything you list to sell. But they provide the shipping postage in return. I would imagine if you sell on a different platform its probably a lot simpler and more cost effective. But if you are interested in poshmark drop me a pm and i can send you a referral code for a free $10 ;)
Ty for the tip! I’ll definitely check it out :)

I used Mercari for a bit but I’m not keen on the huge cut that they take. Otherwise I’d prob just post them to eBay. I know on IG you kind of have to establish yourself to get traffic, but does any know of any reputable Facebook pages that you can post your pins to for sale?

Instagram has been a wonderful place for me to purchase pins from recently. I've never sold and never had an issue from someone on Instagram either. If you plan on selling on instagram, please share your handle so I can look for your sale and spread the news!!

Instagram has been a wonderful place for me to purchase pins from recently. I've never sold and never had an issue from someone on Instagram either. If you plan on selling on instagram, please share your handle so I can look for your sale and spread the news!!
Oh yay! That is amazing of you to offer :) Yes I will definitely post my handle as soon as I get things set up.

Back