• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Best way to get vinylmations in England?

VINYL Best way to get vinylmations in England?

rhysd2

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hello all

Not long back from Disney Paris and whilst there I was converted to Vinylmations. I didnt much like them before I went(and I'm still not convinced on the pins) but they released the star wars ones whilst I was there. Welllllll after seeing them I couldn't help myself and bought 5. I got quite lucky and ended up with all different ones. However I'd like to get some more to try and complete the set.

I took my ones along to a pin meet sunday and they got a bit of attention so I'm a little tempted to buy a box to trade/sell to folks here also. Is it best to wait for them to appear on the disneystore.com site? Or perhaps to try the Disney Paris mail order service? Or is there another way?

Advice much appreciated!

thanks

Rhys

Last edited:
You could try other Vinylmation communities also online. You will find some nice people here to help you out, though my major issue with Europe is its costly to ship to you guys when tracking is involved. Good luck.

thanks for the tip. Can you recommend some communities? As I'm fairly new to the vinylmation thing I'm not really sure where to start.

Shipping to from the USA to here isnt cheap regardless these days unfortunately. Friends in Texas send me the odd thing from time to time and it costs a small fortune.

Anytime you need anything from the Disneystore.com US site, just let me know. I can get them for you. It would cost you what they cost as well as shipping and tax. In other words I would not charge you or up charge you anything. :)

Vicki

I'm also a vinyl collector in the UK.

Only the Milton Keynes store sells Vinyls over here. The online store sometimes has them but it is very tempremental.

I was also converted whilst on holiday at DLRP. Bought the NBC set!

Keep in touch,

Martin :)

Vicki you are so kind to people in the UK :) and im sure people in the USA as well :)

Hey I just help people with their addiction...I mean hobbies. lololol

What goes around, do unto others as you want them to do unto you.....That's what my momma always said!!!! :)

Thank you Vicki its much appreciated. When the star wars ones appear on the site may well take you up on the offer. Martin I've seen the vinylmations in other disney stores in the UK. Cardiff had some this weekend just gone. However they were only the "make your own" ones. Does Milton Keynes sell other ones?

and thank you Jessta for the links. Is it worth joining both of those or is one more populated than the others?

Last edited:
Also anyone know why the star wars ones aren't appearing on the disneystore.com? the new villains are up already but no star wars ones.

Also anyone know why the star wars ones aren't appearing on the disneystore.com? the new villains are up already but no star wars ones.

Star wars is a parks only item. SW will never show up online or at a Disney Store.

Greetings:wavey:, If you are interested I can pick up vinylmations for you from the WDW parks and/or online (although you've covered there by a previous post). I have been doing so for several people (including overseas) for at least a year and can put you in contact with them for references. I buy them for retail plus tax and only charge what it costs me for shipping so no up charges. :)

thanks Greenhpper. Another kind chap on here has offered to do the same. I'm waiting for a reply from him so if that doesnt work out I'll drop you a PM :)

The Milton Keynes store sells Nightmare Before Christmas, Animation, Create your own and I have spoken to a CM at the store who says that the Villains series will be in stock soon!

I've asked in stores before about vinylmation and they have looked back at me blankly!
Can't wait to see them.

Martin :)

Back