• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Birthday Zapping Game

Birthday Zapping Game
i received a wonderful Birthday gift which i saved to open for my birthday yesterday !! i'm still waiting for one to arrive ...
i want to say a huge THANK YOU to maleficent913 for my AWESOME box of birthday gifts ,thank you so much janelle ,i was truly amazed by your kindness and generosity thank you !! i can't get pics on here at the moment sorry . i received a lovely card and a fantastic Alice in wonderland metal lunchbox that i'd never seen before and it's super pretty with a picture of Alice and the flowers on it and also inside was a wonderful PTD of Bernard from the Rescuers and an amazing DSF Dumbo pumpkin popper pin, a super cute Gruffi Gummi Bear vinylmation pin, a super cute Monterey Jack Rescue Ranger Vinylmation pin and a lovely packet of Disney Princess pens too !!
thank you so much for all the wonderful presents you sent me ! i love them all and you chose all characters that i really love thank you .

Last edited:
Yay! I'm so glad you got it in time! I had a blast putting it together. I really wanted to get a little bit of everything for you. And when I saw the lunchbox, I was like "Yup, that's perfect!" I'm so very glad you enjoyed it and I hope you had an amazing day :)

I really want to thank Kristina (ksnuggles) for being such an angel!

Quick Story: I signed up for this game trying not to expect too much, but then the original person who was to zap me on my birthday back in June had disappeared from the site completely by the time my turn came around, and so given that this was to be my first zapping experience at the time, I was really bummed out that I hadn't received anything at all. I fretted over it for months, as I watched everyone else sharing their wonderful experiences here, and I felt really left out.

But then the lovely and caring Kristina showed up! She decided to zap me a late birthday present, even though it was not her obligation to do so! I was completely blown away by her generosity! And I really can't thank her enough! I was so excited when I saw the package sitting on my doorstep, you have no idea how happy it made me! It makes me want to send out more zaps myself so that others can experience the same joy!

Here is a photo of the amazing haul that was in the package:

ThankYouKsnuggles_zpsd0c55813.png

I absolutely love everything! I am a huge fan of the trio from TNBC, and the fact that this had a sort of Halloween theme to it in general with the mask princess stickers was so neat! I also love the Si & Am - can't believe all the pins here! I have plans for the journals and I love the sweet card as well! THANK YOU SO MUCH KRISTINA! I love everything! And you really are an angel!

<3

I need to thank Ninpin... I got my first and only zap from these rounds... She sent me a 2 really neat Maleficent pins.. one was from Japan that I had never seen. There is a neat dragon Maleficent stuffed character and some purple glitter nail polish and some lip balm... SO THANK YOU very much. (will post pictures when I get a on my computer instead of my phone).

On a side note it seems there are a few people that have left this game and a few people have been missed (including me)... if someone completed their side, they will not be missed. There is also going to be a few switch ups for players that have not sent out yet.

So glad you liked everything! Hope you had a good day too!

It seems like this particular event will be tougher to manage than the regular SS because of how long people have to wait to send/receive things. I think there is a much greater risk for forgetfulness and inactiveness when you can have up to a year to wait.

Wow! I am completely in awe of my birthday zap! Thank you so much, sockgnome, for the absolutely wonderful gift. it was a perfect way to start the day!

I loved the tea packages. I can't wait to drink the bedtime tea tonight! And the Rapunzel stickers & cards were adorable, as well as all the other cute little goodies.

But the highlight was the pins. I was in definite need of some traders, for the park and for online, so those were great. And then, the PODH & Rapunzel Macaron pin - both of which had been on my wants for a while, particularly the macaron pin (two of my favorite things combined - macarons and pins)! Once again, thank you so much for your thoughtfulness. I loved it!

e175aac0637d21e74d42db5500a5edd6.jpg

Wow! I am completely in awe of my birthday zap! Thank you so much, sockgnome, for the absolutely wonderful gift. it was a perfect way to start the day!

I loved the tea packages. I can't wait to drink the bedtime tea tonight! And the Rapunzel stickers & cards were adorable, as well as all the other cute little goodies.

But the highlight was the pins. I was in definite need of some traders, for the park and for online, so those were great. And then, the PODH & Rapunzel Macaron pin - both of which had been on my wants for a while, particularly the macaron pin (two of my favorite things combined - macarons and pins)! Once again, thank you so much for your thoughtfulness. I loved it!

e175aac0637d21e74d42db5500a5edd6.jpg

I'm so glad you liked everything! I had so much fun picking what would go in and putting it all together. I hope you had the happiest of birthdays!

Back