• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Boo 12" babbling doll w/ crayons works perfectly. Monsters Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Boo 12" babbling doll w/ crayons works perfectly. Monsters Inc.

Firebaby22

"One to keep, one to trade."
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Up for auction is this 12" Babbling Boo. Clean and beautiful from a nonsmoking home with her original crayons. Her talking function works perfectly. She says "mike wazowski" "kitty" and "mooka nooka looka peeka."
Auction ends Sat. 29 7:00 pm EST
B42D5359-466A-43DD-A198-C8F90A5F1503-2796-00000276157C4417_zpsdfa186af.jpg

B07156A6-31E3-4ED4-B60F-F8E01DCB2AC8-2796-000002761CAAC536_zpscc1fa2dd.jpg

I am looking for bids of pins from the following:

My wants
Stitch
Haunted mansion
Little green men
pascal
Anything that would be nice traders for the event.
Cute fun stuff. I like alot of things so all bids are welcome
I would like to see bids of two or three pins but all bids are welcome and one dry nice one would be amazing

I am not interested in:
Scrappers and fakes
hidden mickeys
open editions
princesses

I think my daughter would like this. She's gonna be Boo for Halloween!

pin96841
Pin 96841: Monsters University - Eta Hiss Hiss (HSS) - Nadya, Nancy, Rhonda, Rosie, Sonia, and Susan

pin96845
Pin 96845: Monsters University - Jaws Theta Chi (JOX) - George, Percy, Big Red, Dirk, Babosa and Omar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back