• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

'Bout time I said 'Hi!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Bout time I said 'Hi!'

supertank

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
My name's SuperTank, I've been going to Disneyland since I was a toddler, and love it. My neighbor introduced me to pin trading last year just before my wife and I had our first child. We took a trip to DisneyWorld last summer, and I was able to pin trade while my wife went on the rides and vice versa... basically, it gave us something to do instead of sitting at the exit to the attractions, and we loved it! We're hooked!

I'm currently attending dental school in Arizona, so we only make it to the parks a couple times a year, but we're excited to have a new activity that we can do, and share with our kids (just found out three days ago that we're expecting again!).

I like to collect vinylmation and Haunted Mansion, my wife likes Minnie. Only time will tell what our daughter will get into. Anyway, there's my 'hi!' I hope to see some of you in the parks in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back