• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Boxed Blind/Mystery Pin Sets

Hadn't noticed the influx of mystery boxes, but what I have been thinking is that they are doing waaaay too many LE releases! Too many pins being done by Disney and pin partners that are "grail" releases. That's what I've been noticing. And as I'm sitting browsing backwards through pages of pins on Pin & Pop (I've done 687 pages so far, back to 2019) . . . definitely too many LE releases.

I know Loungefly does a ton of mystery series. What we noticed at Disney Springs and the Resorts last month was how many old mystery packs they were selling! They were still selling those Magical Mystery packs of the pins where it is a Disney pet inside a collar. They had a ton of old mystery packs and boxes out. You'd think - Ooh, goody! Something new! - then you'd look and it was something from years ago.

I think they should go with more often OE releases that didn't hang on for multiple years. More OE pins would be really cool!

* I for one, agree

I believe there are more ane more MB's releasing. Both at the Disney Parks and Loungefly.

And they are, Very Popular with Guests at the park. VERY POPULAR.

And, semi-affordable.

Plus, we All Know, how much FUN it is to open the Boxes.

And great money makers for Disney.

And, great traders for Guests with CM's and Traders at the park.

It use to be oe, lr, le, trade for trade. But know it mostly MBs.

Just my opinion.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Back