• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

BRAND NEW Disney Designer Villain Pin Set with BOX & COA Limited Edition of 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
BRAND NEW Disney Designer Villain Pin Set with BOX & COA Limited Edition of 200

ILuvAriel922

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
BRAND NEW Disney Designer Villain Pin Set Limited Edition of 200
Comes with all original contents, box & COA
2012 Designer Villain Collection

I am selling my Disney Designer Villain Pin Set which is limited edition of 200 sets worldwide. Originally released September 10, 2012 for $150 and SOLD OUT in just a few hours on the DisneyStore.com website. Prices have ranged in the market for resale jumping between $850 and $650. There aren't many complete sets being sold these days; I originally wanted to make an even trade for the Disney Designer Princess Pin Set LE 150 from last years Designer Princess Collection, but have been unsuccessful. I have now decided to just part with my Designer Villain Pin Set and try to save up for the upcoming holidays. I am looking to get $550 for the set which doesn't including shipping & handling and insurance. I have posted pictures in this thread of the exact pins and original contents that will be received to the buyer.

IMG_1193.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

IMG_1191.jpg

Hiya :) if this was in the pins for sale thread just under the pin trading thread I am sure this would get a lot more attention :) good luck with your sale.

I don't understand it says for sale next to the thread. Where would I need to post it? This site can be so confusing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back