• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Brave LE 250 Queen Elinor Pin 93685

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brave LE 250 Queen Elinor Pin 93685

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hi all!

I am currently looking to receive pin 93685, Queen Elinor from the Brave 250 LE set.

I am willing to trade ANY of my pins, not just my traders (with the exception of Fix it Felix DSF and my two other LE 250 Brave pins).

I don't yet have all of my pins up on pinpics, so if you're looking for a specific character, I can see what I can round up! I am also willing to trade more than one pin, or a pin plus money for this pin (if that's allowed? I don't have many LE pins, and I want to be fair!)

I know it's a long shot, because I'm green and don't have a lot of pins to offer, but I want this pin so badly!

Please message me if you have any interest in offering me this pin. :)

Last edited:
I have it and so does my girlfriend "evaaa". I think she messaged you.

Hi there! I did receive a message from evaaa, and I responded with a trade offer. I have yet to receive her response, and now, I just was zapped with this pin from docfish2u!! I am messaging evaaa to notify her of the updates. I really appreciate her initial message, despite this! Her thoughtfulness was very kind, even to just message me :)

Alex! Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! What a wonderful zap to receive!

David, you are a fantasticly generous DPFpal!

I am so glad this worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back