• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Brave, Whiskers and Tails, Pixar, Myths and Legends, Robots Series 3

VINYL Brave, Whiskers and Tails, Pixar, Myths and Legends, Robots Series 3

Cjvandever

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I went a bit mad at the Disney Store today and now have a bunch of extra vinyls to trade. I will trade pins for vinyls as well as vinyls for vinyls. What I've got to trade is the following;

Whiskers and Tails- Bolt, Nana
Pixar 1- King Fergus, Jackalope, Chuckles, Luxo Ball chaser
Robots 3- Tigger Bot, Mad Hatter Bot (so stinking cute)
Myths and Legends- Ogre, Yeti

I still need a lot of the Robot 3 series, Baloo from Animation 2, Magical Stars from Park 1, Crush from Park 11, Fillmore & Nemo & Mike W from Pixar 1, Happily Ever After from Theme Park Favorites and a couple of others. I will be happy to take a look at anything, so please make an offer.

If anyone missed out on the Brave set (Merida and her three brothers), my Disney Store has 3-4 left and they are on clearance for $7.99. They originally sold for $39.99. I am going back downtown tomorrow and it wouldn't be twisting my arm to stop at the Disney Store again. I would be happy to pick up a set for anyone who needs one and send it out to you.

Interested in the ball chaser, tigger bot, and mad hatter bot. Are the vinylmations listed the only ones you are looking for? Pm me and let me know. Thanks! :)

Back