• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! BTR Tangled Grail Zap in a sense! Thank you to two members.

ZAPPED! BTR Tangled Grail Zap in a sense! Thank you to two members.

Jrdnsmom

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.9%
93   1   0
Two wonderful, generous, kind forum members helped me obatain one my my newest Grail dream pins! And I just don't know what to say, I am so grateful, and thankful to these two members, I've seen it happen to other members and thought how wonderful this forum is...Members see other members trying to obtain thier grails and in knowing how much that member wanted thier grail compelled other members to reach out and help, and I think it is a most wonderful thing, but never did I expect it to happen to me! but it did! not just one member but two! and I know their is some controversy with this kind of favor/kindness so im not sure if they would care if I posted who they are, But I wanted to thank them both from the bottom of my heart, without the two of you I would not be adding my grail to my lanyard and I wanted this pin more than anything, and now I have it and it is more special to me than any pin I own because it is filled with very wonderful memories! and I just want to thank you two and hope you see this and know just how much this zap means to me. you two are amazing!
mydreamzap.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

OOHH!
tumblr_lya1kt8GAE1qjokxe.gif

YAY!!
OMG I am SUPER happy for you!!! :D :cheshire:THE PRECIOUSSS!!!! YAY!! I'm so glad you have it!!! :D :D :D

And does that mean you have 2 Tangled BTs now?

Last edited:
So happy for you!!! Congrats, congrats, and congrats!!! :hug: Way to go to the great members who helped you add that gem to your beautiful lanyard!! ^.^

OOHH!
tumblr_lya1kt8GAE1qjokxe.gif

YAY!!

Wait.. Which pin(s) did you get zapped with? The BT??! OR the Rapunzel and Pascal?

If its the BT, OMG I am SUPER happy for you!!! :D :cheshire:

And does that mean you have 2 Tangled BTs now?

No it's just this 1, I was thanking the two that helped me get it, they both gave up some serious pins to help me and I am so thankful, so basically I was zapped in a sense, and I wanted to share and say Thank you! I wish I had a second because Tinker would be owning that one, I remember the three of us all on one link hoping and wishing our grails would come, Posting all kinds of big glossy eyed Disney characters wishing and dreaming. It was fun how we banded together on that dream post and now they came true. Thank you guys!

Thank you all! the lanyard is a Wyllieam big fat lanyard, she suggested the green thinking it would bring out Pascal and it does I love how she added that hint of green.

Back