• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Buttons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buttons?

brookegreene22

It all started with a mouse
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
After much consideration...lol...I decided to start collecting by movies. First, my daughter's favorite movie, My son's and then my own....
Going through pinpics however, I've noticed that there are a lot of buttons. Are collections considered complete when the buttons are included or does it not really matter, as long as you have all of the pins?

I personally think Buttons and pins are 2 separate catagories but if you are a completist, thats a different story.
If someone wanted the set of whatever pins, I dont think not having the buttons will affect the trade.

I know with Vinylmations, they have figures, pins and buttons and key chains, etc
as long as a particular set is complete its usually fine.

There is only one collection that we have that we require the buttons to be complete. Disney's Wildlife Conservation Fund. And that's because the collection is primarily buttons, and the pins were kind of the "accessories."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back