• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Calling all Robin Hood collectors. Who is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Calling all Robin Hood collectors. Who is this?

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
So I got this pin in a lot with old European pins. It does not have a Disney stamp on the back but these old pins usually dont have.
Its from a Swedish company that made Disney pins way back in the days. Around 1980-1995 probably. I have some pins from that company that are absolutely Disney characters so I know they were licenced back then.

Now to my question. Is this a pin of Sir Hiss? Kind of the only snake I know with a full set of "human" teeth :D
Or is he just a random snake with sun glasses? :)

What do you say?

Ff24LSu.jpg

6isKChK.jpg

Well, it sure looks like Hiss, but there could be lots of options. They could have done a set of "cool" characters types and used Hiss, or he could just have been the snake model they used for something! Very interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back