• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Can Anyone pick up an extra NEMO Marquee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Anyone pick up an extra NEMO Marquee?

beckysaurus

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Hi all, I'm from way down here in San Diego, and I do not get off of work until 6 pm tomorrow (Thursday) evening. My questions are:

1) Can wristbands be held by someone and transferred later? Like, can a friend of mine or my mother pick up a wristband for me and hold it until I get there at like 9 pm?

OR

2) Can anyone spare their extra marquee? I would love the set but I won't hold anyone to that. I can pay double cost plus shipping (I know trading is more interesting, but I don't really have many traders at this point = new Pin collector).

I know this post should be under wanted/for sale, but I am not allowed to post in that forum :( I am sorry for any inconvenience! Thanks to anyone who reads!

EDIT: FOUND MY MARQUEE! But I am still looking for Bruce.

Last edited:
1: No. You have to be the one to get the wristband yourself for the pin. You cannot transfer wristbands.

2: If I did I would... Sorry hun Good luck! :)

Just a FYI The marquee pins are a LE 500 so at least 250 people have to line up and I doubt that on thursday so I would still show up if I were you and try and pick them up hun :)

OK thanks Amy! I might still try and make it though. I would be so epic-ly bummed though, if I showed up and they were all gone :( I will hope that maybe someone can pick up an extra (even though nobody knows me yet) and if not I might have to try my luck with traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back