• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN ID Can anyone tell me about these Tokyo Anniversary pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PIN ID Can anyone tell me about these Tokyo Anniversary pins?

FloFlo71

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The 2 pins below are winging there way to me, they both seem to be Anniversary pins for Tokyo Resort and only available to select cast members. The Sorcerer one is on pinpics 50 wanting and only me trading (possibly trading) but no sign of the 20th Anniversary one on there. So how do I go about working out their value for trading? It says Yes to limited but there is no LE number. Don't want to embarass myself by offering an uneven trade and also would want to do the best I could for my daughter's collection :)

th_3ed93e80-4bc9-4c2f-9af2-7a51369e5982_zpsfep5rlxt.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back