• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Can someone help me?

Can someone help me?

CheshireCat

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
It's to do with the new pinpics, whenever I click on "matches to X's wants" it just comes up with a 404 error, whyyyy???? Why does it do this???? Hahaha, it's so frustrating!!

Any help would be fab! Thanks!

-Charlie

dpf is no longer connected to pinpics directly you have to go into pinpics site and type in the traders name on the pinpics site

Yeah, Charlie. Pinpics changed their site and so our links here no longer work. Someone found a temporary workaround though. If you click on the link for matches to the person's trades and when you get the error screen, go up to the address bar and type "gallery." in front of it and it will work. I don't think this will last forever, only until the gallery portion of the site is removed/updated but for now at least it's something.

Back