• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Charity Fundraising Game (w/ Free Shipping!) - Prize Picking Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Game: Charity Fundraising Game (w/ Free Shipping!) - Prize Picking Time!
May I please have 4. Pin 122686 - DSSH - Pin Trader's Delight - Taran - GWP.

Thank you again and I hope you have fun running.

Wow. This was Awesome game idea. It is exactly like what was trying to get DPF to do for CHOC walk. We are all bizzy at times but the little shinny metals seem to help as motivation. Pretty cool stuff. Maybe next year we can get a DLR team going. I still think it's a great opportunity to give back a little and also enjoy the Disney Magic as you are doing it.

Congrats on your wonderful game. Nice to see the support you received.

I'll take #9. Pin 119537 - Cute Stylized Characters Mystery Pin Pack - Simba
Pin 125362 - WDW - Holiday Gift Box Resort Collection 2017 - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Simba

Another Christmas pin...Thanks

@krand1276 you're up!

The pick is in...
I will keep with the Lion King class and select power hitting ..
# 10. Pin 1834 - WDW - Lion King Series - Rafiki
Pin 120031 - WDW - Mickey's Jingle Jungle Expeditions 2016 - Rafiki

@teddy_ruxpin You are on the clock! (48 hrs)

Thank you for the tags to the next person, everyone!

Lists will be updated tonight for my own records and to be sure I send the right pins to the right people; we lost internet at home last night so I couldn’t update them then.

I believe we are down to just @shooting4ownhand and then it will be wrapped up. (Also, shooting, please send me a message with your address so I know where to send your prize!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back