• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Chat Room Pin It Forward

ZAPPED! Chat Room Pin It Forward

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Thank you Lumpylover for getting this together!

Chat room pin it forward was originally planned to try to break the Chat room record.... While we did NOT do that, we figured out some things to change for future CR PiF events! ((yes there will be more))

This will be the primary thread for today's (october 15th) chat room pin it forward results. Please post here, any questions you have, AND once you receive your pin, let us know on here as well.

Below is the list of participants. Person #1 sends a pin to person #2. Person #2 sends to person #3 and so on until the end... The FINAL person on the list, sends a pin to person #1 to close the circle.

I need EVERYONE on this list to PM your address to the person above your name. this way they can pack and ship your pin. So if your #3, PM person #2 with your mailing address so they can send your pin please!!!

PiF list:
  1. Cheshirecat
  2. Elysandrra
  3. Disneyolivia
  4. Lumpylover
  5. psycho pixie
  6. Xprincessemily
  7. Vixy
  8. Coblj003
  9. Orlandoismycat
  10. Katchick99
  11. Orionismycat

IF you have questions or concerns post them here or PM me.

• Please be sure to ship your pin in a timely manner.
  • Send your person a tracking #, customs reciept # or whatever is needed so they are aware it is on the way.
  • Items should be shipped within 1 week.
  • items do not need to be from the persons want list, but should be thought out and pleasant surprises.

Oh my goodness, don't even worry about it! I know how hard it can be to ship things out (especially with my PO's hours).

Oh, and I just wanted you guys to know that I was joking about the "never forgive you" thing. :lol:

my person has not contacted me with address info. I am going to try to send everyone the list with instructions today.

Carissa, You can play another time. I think we are going to try to do this regularly.

Charlie (ChesireCat) sent me the cutest dang card I have EVER seen- VANELLOPE!!! Hehe, and a pin right off of my wants list! I am so happy! :) Thank you so much! And- I am wearing the bracelet you made me!

1425549_571212969600397_207158445_n.jpg

Feeling the love...

Chrissy :cheshire:

Charlie (ChesireCat) sent me the cutest dang card I have EVER seen- VANELLOPE!!! Hehe, and a pin right off of my wants list! I am so happy! :) Thank you so much! And- I am wearing the bracelet you made me!

1425549_571212969600397_207158445_n.jpg

Feeling the love...

Chrissy :cheshire:

Yay!! I'm so glad you got it :D :D

-Charlie

I got mine in the mail from Lumpylover!

The carousel horse mystery series: aurora on sampson.

Thank you so much!!!

My person: I have NOT forgotten you, I am trying to find a specific pin. ;)

Do you think we should leave feedback for these? I mean, technically we should since you have to in the normal PIF, but what do you guys think?

I think why not leave feedback, if you want to it is always nice to do so in personal opinion!! :)

Lumpy - let me know when you receive !

I received this pin from Orlandoismycat
pin28286th200
[h=3]Pin 28286 Princesses With Their Horses (Aurora & Samson)[/h]

ytaraga9.jpg

Chrissy I am so so so grateful for your thoughtful PIF!!! I have been looking for this pin forever and I had almost given up on it. But thankyou so so much! The pin is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and the card is GORGEOUS !!! I am so so lucky and happy, and my day is looking 100% better :)

Chrissy I am so so so grateful for your thoughtful PIF!!! I have been looking for this pin forever and I had almost given up on it. But thankyou so so much! The pin is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and the card is GORGEOUS !!! I am so so lucky and happy, and my day is looking 100% better :)

Your Welcome Olivia! I am so happy that you love it! :)

Back