• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Christmas Gifting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas Gifting

Simbaa

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, everyone! I am posting this here because I could not post on the "For Sale/Wanted" forum (?)

I was thinking we could do some Christmas gifting this season, so here's the idea:

You can post your pin wish list on this forum, in hope that someone "gifts" you a pin you desire!

I will try to give a gift to somebody that posts their wish list when I get back home (I'm at my grandparents for thanksgiving)

If you find a pin you would like to gift, pm the person and send it away!

For now, here's my list: http://wishmindr.com/list/20wi

Happy gifting :wavey:

Yay! I love this idea. A holiday zap thread!

(For those of us who can't afford to zap grails.) :lol:

Here's a few pins I'd love to add to my collection:

Screen%20Shot%202016-11-26%20at%2012.01.06%20PM_zpsxqfvyvdl.png

Here's hoping I have a little something that someone else has been wishing for!

Last edited:
Yay, I love threads like these! :) Great idea, Simbaa.
Let me see whether I can spot a pin I can gift first. I'll perhaps join in with my list later!

Aw this is a good idea! I'll definitely keep an eye out and see if I can get something for someone~

My pinpics ID is Aidan! And I'm always on the prowl for Stitch, Wall-E, BatB, Big Hero 6, or pretty much anything. I love all pins, haha!

This is awesome! My PinPics is in my sig, but here's a quick MS Paint thing of a few OE pins I've been on the hunt for:

ca875953b3.jpg

I'll take a look at people's lists and see what I can get a hold of! :D

Just wanted to publicly thank SoraPandora for the awesome holiday zap! She told me she was going to send me some Disney buttons--not only did she send me handmade buttons of Genie and Scar, she also sent some adorable Jasmine socks, candy, a holiday card and stickers. Thank you again!! <3

e23b23ec1d06d456f7f47ab4afe647f3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to publicly thank SoraPandora for the awesome holiday zap! She told me she was going to send me some Disney buttons--not only did she send me handmade buttons of Genie and Scar, she also sent some adorable Jasmine socks, candy, a holiday card and stickers. Thank you again!! <3

e23b23ec1d06d456f7f47ab4afe647f3.jpg

Aw, you didn't have to post here - You're very welcome!!! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!

Oh and FYI - The socks are brand new; they're from a multipack that I divvied up - that's why there's no tags. I don't want you to think I sent you old socks - LOL! And the coin pouch is supposed to look like the Magic Carpet. ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back