• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Christmas Pins! Any Characters!

Christmas Pins! Any Characters!

melanium

Pin Trader from the Future!
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
PinPics is relatively up to date (aside from a couple I can't seem to find on the site that I do have currently- like Sandy Claws PTD and recent DSF Russell).

Just looking to build up a small collection of Christmas pins that I can wear on a lanyard each year. All characters are welcome! :)

PinPics: melanium

Thanks!
Melanie

I can't seem to load pinpics on my phone right now but I have several Christmas pins, most are from mystery sets. I also have NBC pins. My pin pics is mcgilligan

I can't seem to load pinpics on my phone right now but I have several Christmas pins, most are from mystery sets. I also have NBC pins. My pin pics is mcgilligan

Great! Interested in:

74187 - Goofy
66730 - Robin Hood
66729 - Donald

Thanks,
Melanie

I have a number of Christmas pins, from lower value to LE 125! I'd love it if you'd take a look at my traders; my pinpics is sockgnome. Interested in your Jubileena PTD, but if you want to do a bigger trade I wouldn't mind also trading for the King and Queen of Corona and/or Pocahontas PTDs. :)

I have a number of Christmas pins, from lower value to LE 125! I'd love it if you'd take a look at my traders; my pinpics is sockgnome. Interested in your Jubileena PTD, but if you want to do a bigger trade I wouldn't mind also trading for the King and Queen of Corona and/or Pocahontas PTDs. :)

Ok I'll take a look!

[h=3]Pin 16592 DS - Pooh Santas Around the World (19th Century America)[/h][h=3]Pin 58053 Snowflakes - 4 Pin Boxed Set (Minnie Only)[/h][h=3]Pin 102905 DLP - Mickey and Gingerbread[/h]
Those are the only Christmas themed pins I have. If you're interested in any of them let me know :)

Pin 16592 DS - Pooh Santas Around the World (19th Century America)

Pin 58053 Snowflakes - 4 Pin Boxed Set (Minnie Only)

Pin 102905 DLP - Mickey and Gingerbread

Those are the only Christmas themed pins I have. If you're interested in any of them let me know :)

PM sent

PM sent

All other PMs replied. Thanks for all the interest! Have several trades going and will try to mail out by tomorrow, if anyone else wants to join in! OE pins are fine and welcome! :)

I have these 2 for trade...

Pin 94039 Disney Gift Card Promotion Pin 2012 - Stockings - Pluto
Pin 94036 Disney Gift Card Promotion Pin 2012 - Stockings - Donald Duck

I have these 2 for trade...

Pin 94039 Disney Gift Card Promotion Pin 2012 - Stockings - Pluto
Pin 94036 Disney Gift Card Promotion Pin 2012 - Stockings - Donald Duck

Those are super cute! Please let me know if I have something you're interested in.

Thanks
Melanie

Hey there! I have the Rapunzel Happy Holidays 2014 purple wreath pin.

Thanks for the reply! That is a cute pin, let me know if there's something specific of mine you're interested in.

Also, Mcgilligan, I tried messaging you, but your inbox is full. I'm interested in:

74187 - Goofy
66730 - Robin Hood
66729 - Donald

Thanks,
Melanie

Last edited:
Back