• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Cinderella 2015 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cinderella 2015 Merchandise
8c474866d2bf2acb1069854f0a5fcd74.jpg
75a0a58dab76a333f63b8b05d42d0fd9.jpg

Has anyone seen or heard about a release date for these bad boys? I think they are just absolutely beautiful and can't wait to throw all my money away with this movie! Cosplay plans have already been made for the ball gown and Charmings' ball outfit.

Ohhhhh my god I NEED those pins!!! I stayed up late for a month waiting on the Maleficent pins to be released, so if anyone finds out the release date for these pins or a time frame please let us know!

Also, ive noticed a lot of merch from the Diamond Edition release of Cinderella is being re-released on the website including that Lucifer plush that was going for a lot of money on the secondary market after it sold out.

Last edited:
Looks like its going to be another long month of staying up past 3:00 in the morning waiting on that set of pins to come out lol. I did the same thing for the Maleficent pin set that was released for that film, but it was completely worth it in the end. The two mugs that were previewed a while ago were released online the other day, stuff that was released for the Diamond Edition of the animated film was also re-released online a few days ago as well, and the Mattel dolls are rumored to be released in early February. That should mean that more stuff will be released soon.

Last edited:
So 9to5Mac got to see all the new Ihome stuff for Cinderella yesterday, and let me tell you how excited I am!!!
ae018b210f5008847c92ff5b91d59d98.jpg
1fc131781d8c81f5c2905be389f6ad09.jpg

Bluetooth Carriage Speaker? Yes please!
ecc4f78952b62aa2f03fcb81612b3812.jpg
ef6d8878cc0081c720c69c5dc5588379.jpg
00afe28d87e0db7e9c6e0c5221a84525.jpg

Beautiful over/in ear headphones with jewels and sparkles and ugh
a03bcec030a7c8ab68d69af3d012733b.jpg
bed8dc0e9ea9808459345726c6745582.jpg

Granted I don't have an I phone, I do have a tablet that is going to love the hell out of that IPad carrying case! I'm so happy my birthday is in March so I can ask for all these things lol

So 9to5Mac got to see all the new Ihome stuff for Cinderella yesterday, and let me tell you how excited I am!!!

Granted I don't have an I phone, I do have a tablet that is going to love the hell out of that IPad carrying case! I'm so happy my birthday is in March so I can ask for all these things lol

Awesome! I only have a Samsung Galaxy phone so most if that won't work for me, but its still really nice. I am particularly liking that head set. I hope you can get what you want for your birthday!

Awesome! I only have a Samsung Galaxy phone so most if that won't work for me, but its still really nice. I am particularly liking that head set. I hope you can get what you want for your birthday!
I have the S4, but seeing as the Speaker is Bluetooth and headphones should be universal I think everyone can enjoy this merch! It's just the name brand that may steer people away

*Gasp!* Do they only sell this stuff at the parks? I love the carrying case and the headphones, but the iHome Cinderella carriage is to die for!

*Gasp!* Do they only sell this stuff at the parks? I love the carrying case and the headphones, but the iHome Cinderella carriage is to die for!
I think they'd be released in stores, but I honestly have no idea lol here's hoping they get put in stores cause I need a lot of this along with other merch X3

OH wow! I love that Carriage speaker . . . I wonder how big it is and how much it will cost. If it's not too much, which I assume it will be on the pricy side, I really want it!

OH wow! I love that Carriage speaker . . . I wonder how big it is and how much it will cost. If it's not too much, which I assume it will be on the pricy side, I really want it!
I think on their website they said $70, but I'm not sure if that's set in stone or a guestimate or what lol

Merchandise Update! So I believe these have been on Amazon and other sites for a while, but I am just discovering them and wanted to share for those who don't know about them. Most of what I am sharing is simple novelizations and children's story/picture books, but it seems like they have a lot of work put into them. The one that has Mary Blair's drawings is amazing!

The "A Wish Your Heart Makes: From the Grimm Brothers' Aschenputtel to Disney's Cinderella" book is what I am really excited for though. It explores the origins and history of the story, goes over the history and creation of the Disney version, explores its legacy and why its so important to the company, and then discusses the creation of the 2015 film. I am so excited!

None of these books have been released yet, but they are up for pre-order on many different websites, and are all scheduled to be released in-between the last week of January and the first week of February. I can't even begin to tell you how happy it makes me that Disney is marketing and releasing the merchandise for this film a lot earlier than when they did for Maleficent.

k2-_177a5256-29fc-4504-9c05-8ee69e5ab186.v1.jpg
61KtjT7vayL.jpg

51oYdbUcn-L.jpg
51-E-wEMXkL.jpg

51nenOwHDsL.jpg

Last edited:
I had seen most of those books during my own scouting for Cinderella 2015 merchandise, but thank you so much for sharing! The Cynthia Rylant book looks beautiful. I can feel my wallet getting squeezed every time I see new Cinderella items! So excited for the movie and the merchandise!!!

I had seen most of those books during my own scouting for Cinderella 2015 merchandise, but thank you so much for sharing! The Cynthia Rylant book looks beautiful. I can feel my wallet getting squeezed every time I see new Cinderella items! So excited for the movie and the merchandise!!!

No problem! I just thought I would share for those who didn't know about them. And yeah I know what you mean about your wallet haha. I am so excited for the stuff that is coming out in the upcoming months!

Sorry I am posting here yet again (bored out of my mind today), but I have another merch update. Some of the merch and information that was revealed on Disney Radio Club France wasn't shared here, so I thought I would post some of the things that weren't shared here. Also, the tea set is apparently a limited edition of 3000 world wide, and will cost €200, so I am estimating it will be around $200 to $250 on the US website.
RDC-set-th%C3%A9.jpg

RDC-Cendrillon-film-3.jpg
RDC-cendrillon-accessoires.jpg

RDC-Cendrillon-film-4.jpg
RDC-cendrillon-bijoux.jpg

RDC-Cendrillon-film-7.jpg
RDC-miroir-Cendrillon.jpg

No worries, thanks for sharing actually! Cinderella might not be one of my favorite princesses but the stuff that they are coming out with for this movie is just stunning! I'm definitely going to have to add some of those books to my collection :)

No worries, thanks for sharing actually! Cinderella might not be one of my favorite princesses but the stuff that they are coming out with for this movie is just stunning! I'm definitely going to have to add some of those books to my collection :)

No problem! I just felt that I was posting here a little too much lol. But yeah the stuff that has been revealed so far is incredible, with the pin set and "A Wish Your Heart Makes" book easily being my favorites of the bunch.

No problem! I just felt that I was posting here a little too much lol. But yeah the stuff that has been revealed so far is incredible, with the pin set and "A Wish Your Heart Makes" book easily being my favorites of the bunch.

I am very excited for the book. I love Cinderella and am excited to learn more about the film. However, I really wish they would put together a book like the Snow White book that came out a couple years ago that went into everything surrounding the movie.

I'm so excited for tha iHome and that iPhone 6 case, I hope it comes in a PLUS size!!!

on another note here's more pictures of the Mattel Cinderella dolls.

tumblr_nhu6kwuD1m1tts8jao3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nhu6kwuD1m1tts8jao2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nhu6kwuD1m1tts8jao1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ni671m1GFs1tp9tvoo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ni671m1GFs1tp9tvoo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ni671m1GFs1tp9tvoo1_1280.jpg

I'm so glad the Wedding doll is just as beautiful as the Royal Ball doll. Where did you find these glorious pictures?!

I am very excited for the book. I love Cinderella and am excited to learn more about the film. However, I really wish they would put together a book like the Snow White book that came out a couple years ago that went into everything surrounding the movie.

Are you referring to that really big coffee table book that was released several years ago around the time of the Diamond Edition of the film? That book was incredible! I have never owned my own copy, but I have seen the inside and its fantastic! From what I understand, this book will be very similar to that one, but it wont be nearly as large in size. I think Snow White was one of the only ones to get that treatment for its book because of its significance in both the history of Disney and cinema in general.

I'm so excited for tha iHome and that iPhone 6 case, I hope it comes in a PLUS size!!!

on another note here's more pictures of the Mattel Cinderella dolls.

tumblr_nhu6kwuD1m1tts8jao3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nhu6kwuD1m1tts8jao2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nhu6kwuD1m1tts8jao1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ni671m1GFs1tp9tvoo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ni671m1GFs1tp9tvoo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ni671m1GFs1tp9tvoo1_1280.jpg

I am not caring too much for the wedding doll, but the normal blue gowned Cinderella is still absolutely stunning! I am still hoping the Disney Store dolls look better in person. Also really interested in seeing what the 17 inch doll looks like. I'm hoping its a combination of both the live action doll and the animated doll.

I'm so glad the Wedding doll is just as beautiful as the Royal Ball doll. Where did you find these glorious pictures?!

I got the wedding ones from Target.com she's already listed but unavailable for purchase. Same goes with the ballgown one, only I got those off Amazon.com

I am not caring too much for the wedding doll, but the normal blue gowned Cinderella is still absolutely stunning! I am still hoping the Disney Store dolls look better in person. Also really interested in seeing what the 17 inch doll looks like. I'm hoping its a combination of both the live action doll and the animated doll.

I didn't care much for the dress to begin with but I'm hoping it grows on me. I still think the DS will be good bc they usually are spot on with sculpts, it's just their paint job that needs massive work. A part of me wants a Live Action 17" doll with the actress' face but I know most likely it will just be the old Cindy with new accents. Here's hoping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back