• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: ❣ Cinderella fans come see❣ ✯✯✯Lucifer✯✯✯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: ❣ Cinderella fans come see❣ ✯✯✯Lucifer✯✯✯

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0

Pin 75033: DLRP - 'Cats and Dogs' - Lucifer

images

Pinticulars:

• DLRP
  • ON CARD
  • Trading:13
  • Wanting: 83
  • One of the few pins of Lucifer that is JUST Lucifer!

For your entertainment.....
[video=youtube;7YKIVyDmewA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YKIVyDmewA&feature=share&list=PL40DBBCFC3 1795064[/video]

Auction Ends on May 5th.
At 11:59pm PST
and 42 seconds

Once upon a time there was a cat, and he looooved to eat mice. But his owner thought mice were cool, and wouldnt let the cat eat the mice. So the Cat didnt eat the mice and then owner got sick from mice poo in the grain storage. the end.

leaderboard:

1. Vixy the bullseye is just cute! I dont collect bullseye, but i like this pin!
  2. Docfish one I need for my collection. TY.
  3. Lkohogan very good first bid, I own the boosterpack though....

I will start with this pin, Pin 64932: Disney Fairies Booster Collection (Rosetta Only) [pinpics]64932[/pinpics]

Leaderboard stays the same.

LK the pluto knight is so cute! i really like him, and the tink from your first bid too. But the booster pack and the other tink just dont do it for me. :)

I bid this:

Pin 92587: Disney Afternoon Mystery Set – Goof Troop Logo

and this

Pin 92588: Disney Afternoon Mystery Set – Goof Troop Characters

and this

Pin 90989: Disney Fairies - Booster Pack - Tinker Bell Only

leaderboard:

1. Vixy the bullseye is just cute! I dont collect bullseye, but i like this pin!
  2. Scarsiandam: I really like this pin! its adorable. I almost put you in first because the horse is so prominent.
  3. Docfish one I need for my collection. TY.
  4. Lkohogan very good first bid, I own the boosterpack though....

About 1 hour left to go!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back