• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Tessa! I was able to get the Jack & Sally Valentine pin, so I don't need to be on the list for that one anymore, but please keep me on the list for the rest. Thanks so much!

Wow. Been gone a few days. Babytrader had a birth day so I have been bizzy. I can't believe we won. How do I go about paying and getting shipping information? Do I just send a PM? Thanks agian. Super cool.

WWWDD

Hi, I was wondering if I can also be added to the Big Hero 6 Oscar poster drawing if there is one as well. My daughter is really into Baymax these days so I figured I should try my luck for that one too and hopefully bolster her collection. She's 4 and already into pins so I must be doing something right (or wrong if you ask my bank account).

Tessa only ships within the US so you would have to find someone that would be willing to accept your packages within the US and then ship internationally.

I do have a friend who accepts pinmail for me so that is fine.

Snoffsan, I'm happy to be a US surrogate for pins, hahah! Just let me know. :)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

That is so sweet of you to offer! Already have Dawny accept stuff for me though. Will go and stay with her in june so I will just pick up my pile of pins when I get there :)

Availability update: by the time I got there on Tuesday, Carl/Ellie and Aladdin/Jasmine were sold out, so I wasn't able to do more pickups of those.

Pickup update: However, Jack/Sally and the two PTDs were still there, so I got one set on Tuesday and one set last night. So I'll have two of each to do drawings for. I'm going to update the lists and do the drawings at lunchtime.

Lists uploaded.

Drawings:

Jack and Sally Valentine
1. NewlyAddicted
2. AidanShepard
3. Shelterkat
4. disneykins
5. TammyH
6. tinkerbelle1956
7. Disneylandforever
8. Spr175psu

jacksally_zpsacpx6wjp.png

Congrats, Shelterkat and Disneylandforever!

Dim
awilsonbla
2. disneykins
3. Spr175psu

dim_zpslrgjqajk.png

Congrats, awilsonbla and disneykins!

Crackle
1. disneykins
2. Ocean7
3. Spr175psu
4. xdattax

crackle_zpscx4y8pjp.png

Congrats, disneykins and xdattax!

Hi, just saw a pic of the lady and the tramp pin. Can I also be on the list for that? Also, can you please take me off the list for Dim, Crackle, and the Jack & Sally? Thanks!

Will do list updates in a bit, but just dropping a note that the marquee is already sold out (still at work and couldn't go down to get one), and Dim is also sold out.

I'm doing pickups after work; here's hoping that it flips *just* before I get there!

Will do list updates in a bit, but just dropping a note that the marquee is already sold out (still at work and couldn't go down to get one), and Dim is also sold out.

I'm doing pickups after work; here's hoping that it flips *just* before I get there!
Please don't wish that upon me! XD

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back