• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! [CLOSED] WDW Pickups: At Cost Lotto - Final Invoices and Mailout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the randomized list!

1) @Kerri780
2) @Bridget M
3) @blueberriess
4) @nateeter (first one)
5) @Sortlora
6) @Poohlady5
7) nateeter (second one)
8344dbdf65ce80f5e40df8732707f940.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

As expected, I was inky able to get 3 of the Vinyls today. :( sorry guys! I snagged all of the Helmets though! Invoices will go out tomorrow and I'll be updating payments received as well.

If you'd like to sat on the list for the Vinyl, please let me know! :)

As expected, I was inky able to get 3 of the Vinyls today. :( sorry guys! I snagged all of the Helmets though! Invoices will go out tomorrow and I'll be updating payments received as well.

If you'd like to sat on the list for the Vinyl, please let me know! :)

Please leave me on the list for one Vinyl; you can remove my 2nd request. Please and thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there. I was able to secure LATT vinyl, so please take me off the list if you haven't picked up for the remainder of the list (if you have, I will pay for it)
Thank you
I haven't grabbed them (and won't be able to try until next Thursday), so you're good to go. :) glad you snagged one!

Requests for the 25th pins are up!

As my note says, pickups will happen this Saturday since I'm still in blockout through Friday. I highly doubt the Mary Poppins will sell out by then, but you never know. As for the remaining Vinyl requests, please remember to update me if you no longer need them! <3

I just read that the 101 Dalmatians Pop Up Book just dropped at Epcot (maybe elsewhere also). If you are able to would you mind picking me one up? Thank you Merlin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back