• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! [CLOSED] WDW Pickups: At Cost Lotto - Final Invoices and Mailout

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! [CLOSED] WDW Pickups: At Cost Lotto - Final Invoices and Mailout
1 Snow white Vinyl for me please, also a box of mystery hugs if thats okay/they have dropped

I originally asked for 1, but could you pick up a total of 3 of the Haunted Mansion Pins for me. I have two friends that are big Haunted Mansion fans.

Thanks again!

We are updated to this point! Since I'll be around for the bulk of the day tomorrow, I don't think grabbing all the requests will be a problem. But if I do run short, I'll randomize the list. But I'll keep you guys posted as I grab them. :)

Okay! The event was a great success! :) we managed to get most of the additional pickups needed. :3

So a few things. 1) the puzzle boxes sold out at the event (or rather, before the event). I find that a bit hard to believe so some may show up when they hit the parks next week. But those two of you who had overflow, if you'd like a refund now please let me know and I'll send it along right away. <3

For the one Money Jar that was in the red, I should be able to grab that when they hit the park this coming week. But if you'd like a refund now, I can send it along as well. :)

Otherwise, this will start to roll out this weekend and early next week.

I will ask, though, for your patience for the end of the month. I have a dissertation chapter due on the 28th which is taking up much of my time. But I'll keep you guys as updated as I can. <3

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Okay! The event was a great success! :) we managed to get most of the additional pickups needed. :3

So a few things. 1) the puzzle boxes sold out at the event (or rather, before the event). I find that a bit hard to believe so some may show up when they hit the parks next week. But those two of you who had overflow, if you'd like a refund now please let me know and I'll send it along right away. <3

For the one Money Jar that was in the red, I should be able to grab that when they hit the park this coming week. But if you'd like a refund now, I can send it along as well. :)

I will ask, though, for your patience for the end of the month. I have a dissertation chapter due on the 28th which is taking up much of my time. But I'll keep you guys as updated as I can. <3

@badockins @Stewbaws @Livymarie

Good luck with your dissertation writing! Here's an encouraging rabbit for no reason whatsoever glad the event went well!
388b128b64cb7a468d370d0fd544782e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hey gang! So this deadline is breathing down my neck, so I don't think I'm going to be able to go to the park today. I'm confident that these pins should last until next week though <3

Super sorry!

Merlin hope your dissertation is coming along!

Itzafan picked up my other puzzle pieces so you don’t have to worry about my extra now. Thank you!

Also I think I’m good on pickups for a bit so you can ship all mine that are holding when you have a chance to come up for air. No hurry so take care of school first. Thank you so much for all you do for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back