• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! [CLOSED] WDW Pickups: At Cost Lotto - Final Invoices and Mailout

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! [CLOSED] WDW Pickups: At Cost Lotto - Final Invoices and Mailout
1 Snow white Vinyl for me please, also a box of mystery hugs if thats okay/they have dropped

I originally asked for 1, but could you pick up a total of 3 of the Haunted Mansion Pins for me. I have two friends that are big Haunted Mansion fans.

Thanks again!

We are updated to this point! Since I'll be around for the bulk of the day tomorrow, I don't think grabbing all the requests will be a problem. But if I do run short, I'll randomize the list. But I'll keep you guys posted as I grab them.

Okay! The event was a great success! we managed to get most of the additional pickups needed. :3

So a few things. 1) the puzzle boxes sold out at the event (or rather, before the event). I find that a bit hard to believe so some may show up when they hit the parks next week. But those two of you who had overflow, if you'd like a refund now please let me know and I'll send it along right away. <3

For the one Money Jar that was in the red, I should be able to grab that when they hit the park this coming week. But if you'd like a refund now, I can send it along as well.

Otherwise, this will start to roll out this weekend and early next week.

I will ask, though, for your patience for the end of the month. I have a dissertation chapter due on the 28th which is taking up much of my time. But I'll keep you guys as updated as I can. <3

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

@badockins @Stewbaws @Livymarie

Good luck with your dissertation writing! Here's an encouraging rabbit for no reason whatsoever
glad the event went well!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hey gang! So this deadline is breathing down my neck, so I don't think I'm going to be able to go to the park today. I'm confident that these pins should last until next week though <3

Super sorry!

Merlin hope your dissertation is coming along!

Itzafan picked up my other puzzle pieces so you don’t have to worry about my extra now. Thank you!

Also I think I’m good on pickups for a bit so you can ship all mine that are holding when you have a chance to come up for air. No hurry so take care of school first. Thank you so much for all you do for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.