• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! [CLOSED] WDW Pickups: At Cost Lotto - Final Invoices and Mailout

Status
Not open for further replies.
897b41fefd5c23426fa0a35fc30adca8.jpg

Just posting this for everyone’s reference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@MerlinEmrys

How long do the puzzles usually last? How long do you think the Mulan pieces will last? Do you think that they’d last two weeks?

Puzzles usually last ages. Upwards to a few months. Up puzzles are still around, and Coco only just recently cleared out, and the BH6 lasted long enough to be sent to the resorts.

It's always a little hard to predict Mulan's popularity, but I would say she's on the upswing, especially with the Live Action trailer drop and that this puzzle is one of the better ones.

Short answer, you should ~definitely~ last two weeks, and 3 is probably safe. But it'll be hard to judge after that because of the pin event.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

@MerlinEmrys
Thanks for replying I wanted to know if two weeks was possible or if they sold out quickly. I want to complete the puzzle so I’m going to want to buy 10-12.

The pin event is two weeks after the Mulan release and I was curious if they might last until the event. I know it will be a big question mark once traders start arriving for the event, but I’m going to chance it. My sister is arriving early Wednesday on August 7th so she would be able to buy some for me. I wanted to know if some should still be there when she arrives. Hopefully, she will be able to get me some before they sell out (which I think might be a possibility with all the traders there for the event).

One of my big wants from the event is to complete the puzzle that weekend.

I think they are 19.99, they are. Smaller LE than Monthly Le pins which are 17.99

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@slbrabham The puzzle boxes are the standard $17.99 as they only have one pin in them. Other LE/LR mystery sets that have 2 pins per box are usually $19.99 :)

@MerlinEmrys
Thanks for replying I wanted to know if two weeks was possible or if they sold out quickly. I want to complete the puzzle so I’m going to want to buy 10-12.

The pin event is two weeks after the Mulan release and I was curious if they might last until the event. I know it will be a big question mark once traders start arriving for the event, but I’m going to chance it. My sister is arriving early Wednesday on August 7th so she would be able to buy some for me. I wanted to know if some should still be there when she arrives. Hopefully, she will be able to get me some before they sell out (which I think might be a possibility with all the traders there for the event).

One of my big wants from the event is to complete the puzzle that weekend.
I'm willing to bet they last that long. Epcot will sell out soonest (other than Disney Springs), probably, as pin traders tend to gather there closer to the event. I'm assuming most people will be trading around at the event as well.

Honestly, I use requests here as a sort of "second pulse" when it comes to a pin's popularity. I think the set will be popular, but puzzles are a slow burn (2 per person! Ya Killin me!) and people are iffy on if they want to make the commitment. $215 retail minimum for the set is a toooough putt.

I'll keep an eye on the "buzz", but I think you're safe for the 7th, though they may not be everyone by then.

I'm willing to bet they last that long. Epcot will sell out soonest (other than Disney Springs), probably, as pin traders tend to gather there closer to the event. I'm assuming most people will be trading around at the event as well.

Honestly, I use requests here as a sort of "second pulse" when it comes to a pin's popularity. I think the set will be popular, but puzzles are a slow burn (2 per person! Ya Killin me!) and people are iffy on if they want to make the commitment. $215 retail minimum for the set is a toooough putt.

I'll keep an eye on the "buzz", but I think you're safe for the 7th, though they may not be everyone by then.

Thanks. I know the price hurts now since it increased, but I want it. My birthday is the weekend before the event (August 3rd) so I think I’ll use the birthday cash the parents give me. :D

All picked up for today. :) I should have some time tomorrow, so invoices should go out tomorrow afternoon. :)

And just a reminder, I won't be doing pickups next week, so I'll see you guys again the week of the Mulan puzzle! XD

Oops! I was really taking my week off seriously. XD Invoices for last week have been sent out! Again, no pickups this week, so I'll add the LK pin to next week's drop.

We should be arriving at WDW on August 31. What’s the odds that the Mulan Puzzle will last a month?

We should be arriving at WDW on August 31. What’s the odds that the Mulan Puzzle will last a month?

It is extremely hard to say considering they'll have already been out for a while and ~then~ the park gets flooded with pin traders. I'd say by that point it'll be pretty slim pickings. But, again, you really never know with puzzle sets. Sorry I can't be more firm. :(

Heyo! Due to come cancelations I have these two new OEs available! 9.99 each retail.

6f7aedfeff516db28995c8a91903ef02.jpg

I also have Pinocchio from the recent Magical Mystery Series 14 set. 6.99 retail

9864ec3615948feba07326ec5b30cbb9.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back