• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Co-op for Christmas socerer hats!

Co-op for Christmas socerer hats!

diebob21

HOW YOU DOIN? COMO ESTA?
Rating - 95%
19   1   0
Hey everyone!

there is a set of sorcerer hats on the bay and I was wondering if anybody would be interested in doing a co-op! I been wanting one of the pins forever and I just can't find it anywhere.

The total for the 5 pins is 155.

2 dollars for shipping

Each price is based on its wants and how popular it is. I really hope some of you can help me get one of my grails!!!!

Pin 84211: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Holidays #2

Here are the open spots!!

Pin 81227: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Holidays #2 - Nightmare Before Christmas
=diebob21
Pin 81228: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Holidays #2 - Chaser pin - Happy New Year Big Al
= open
Pin 81226: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Holidays #2 - Christmas Tree =open
Pin 81225: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Holidays #2 - Candy Cane Hat = open
Pin 81224: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Holidays #2 - Santa Mickey = open

Price is below each pin name. I decided to change it based on its wants. Hope this helps!

Christmas time is coming!! these are great for the holidays! Please help!!

Last edited:
I think the bottom three should probably be a lower price than the NBC or the chaser... those two are worth more. the bottom three have lots more people trading and fewer wanting, too.

I need to ask my husband to see if we wanna take Big Al.

Thanks for the tips. I want to give it fair for everyone. Let me know if you want the pin:)

Back