• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Co-Op: Live Action BATB Pin Event - Post #5 for pricing & post #7 for claims

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Co-Op: Live Action BATB Pin Event - Post #5 for pricing & post #7 for claims
And it looks like all are sold out!

Thank you all for your interest. If anyone wants any of the pins as well, I can look to see if we can get an additional package as well (and possibly bring friends/family)

Ooh, so a wedding set? I hope it looks better than the film collection dolls.

They have been rumoring for this set for how long? Who knows if it's true.
They did release Aladdin & Jasmin wedding, then just Cinderella (no prince) and Belle/Prince doesn't marry in animated. Unless I'm missing the imaginative of the ending.
Plus rumor states release date as of 3/17, the day the movie opens? Sounds a little far fetched to me.
At any rate, yes Disney needs to work on Emma's face: yikes

They have been rumoring for this set for how long? Who knows if it's true.
They did release Aladdin & Jasmin wedding, then just Cinderella (no prince) and Belle/Prince doesn't marry in animated. Unless I'm missing the imaginative of the ending.
Plus rumor states release date as of 3/17, the day the movie opens? Sounds a little far fetched to me.
At any rate, yes Disney needs to work on Emma's face: yikes

I checked sis' FB page and it looks like these rumors have been going on for a few months. Good luck!

Also, just a quick note to those co-op participants, I will be sending out invoices (with shipping costs estimated) within the next few days. If you could pay by Saturday, February 11, 2017, I would appreciate it.

Thank you!

Sorry, but I am reluctantly going to pull out of the Princess Premiere Collection Rose. I just don't think I can justify this purchase to myself. And I apologize for any problem, inconvenience or extra work that I have caused by withdrawing from the Rose Pin but it just seems a little too high in price for this pin. It is difficult to tell from the illustration what the actual Rose pin would look like. I probably will regret this decision but I would rather have a wait and see prior to committing to this purchase.

However, I definitely still am interested in purchasing the BATB Set of Five Pins. There is no question in my interest for the BATB set and I am committed to that purchase.

Again, I am sorry for any inconvenience that I may have caused. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

It looks like they showed the pin off yesterday, cuz here's a picture I found:

s-l1600.jpg

I'd be interested in getting the gold marquee! willing to pay the difference between the upper and lower package and the price of the marquee...

I am hoping to register for the upper package and would love to set up a co-op where someone will pay for the difference between the upper and lower package (in return for the gold marquee.) Did you find someone to co-op with already?

I am hoping to register for the upper package and would love to set up a co-op where someone will pay for the difference between the upper and lower package (in return for the gold marquee.) Did you find someone to co-op with already?

I don't think Catgil is interested anymore since he is getting six ballroom packages on his own and selling the pins at cost on his own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back