• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Could use some help finding these on pinpics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could use some help finding these on pinpics

SimbaNala

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I've tried just about every search term I could think of and some of these just seem too easy not to be able to find but I can't! LoL! Any help would be great! Thanks in advance!

img00418201012051938.jpg
img00420201012051940.jpg

Last edited:
Pin 28078: UK Disney Store Little Mermaid - Name Sash

Pin 33623: Disney Princess Booster Pack (Ariel)
Pin 37925: Tinker Bell on Leaf
Pin 18966: WDW - Princess Pair (Aurora & Prince Phillip) 3D
Pin 11635: WDW Core Pin - Bambi

Thanks alot for the help!! I forgot to say though, with 18966. The version I have is a flat pin, not the pin-on-pin like that one is. :)

Thanks again! :)

I am going crazy on the C&D pin because we have it too.
Check this out?
Pin 30332: WDW - Cast Member Chip & Dale Lanyard
pin30332

Exactly like the pin but no pin. I am determined to find it!

Thanks everyone for the help so far!! I've updated the top post, only a few more to go! :)

That's crazy Dan, but a neat lanyard too! LoL! The Chip & Dale pin have a 2005 backstamp so it was released almost about the same time! :)

Looks like your Toy Story pin is something someone made with Build-a-Pins....

And this might be your Stitch without the card:

This looks like your Eeyore:

And Goofy:

This Chip and Dales will be a lot harder....what is on the back stamps?

Last edited:
That Eeyore pin is the same pin but the new one has a darker pink bow. I don't think anyone ever updated the listing.

Shane/Dan - I also had that C&D pin which I came across in WDW last year, cut a long story short I spent ages looking for it on PP using all sorts of combinations in the search field but drew a blank - in the end I traded it out!

Thank you for the help everyone!!

The chip & dale has a 2005 ODPT logo and the (C) Disney box. Not much to go on!

As for the Buzz & Woody one, that's odd. Maybe it is that, but I thought the build a pin had pin backs on the little ones too, these are on the pin like a normal pin-on-pin is? I'll post a pic of it in a little bit.

I want to thank you guys for finding the C&D pin.
You would still think it would come up with just C&D or as in the description of the lanyard.
Thats why we have a forum and all you great people to help us.

Thanks.

PS That was the only C&D out of 198 that we could not find. Now they are all listed. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back