• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Counterfeit WDI stained glass princess pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Counterfeit WDI stained glass princess pins

sockgnome

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
239   0   0
I am very sorry to say that most of the pins from the lovely WDI stained glass princess series have been counterfeited. They have come up on ebay by at least two well-known counterfeit sellers on the east coast. This includes:
Belle
Rapunzel
Snow white
Ariel
Mulan
Cinderella
Jasmine
Merida
Tiana

So far, it looks like Pocahontas and aurora, as well as anna and Elsa, are safe until further notice.

East coast in the US? Could someone please PM me the account name(s) just in case I don't know them?

eBay is a really scary place.

:(

East coast in the US? Could someone please PM me the account name(s) just in case I don't know them?

eBay is a really scary place.

:(

Ditto, please. ;-; Since I just added the Elsa stained glass to my siggy, I want to be cautious in case she does pop up.

Last edited:
Since I'm also looking for the A&E, Rapunzel, and a few others stained glass I'd also appreciate a note saying who they are, though I have a suspicion. Thanks!

I bought one from eBay a few months ago, could you please send me a PM regarding the sellers? Are the differences noticeable? Thank you for the info :)

yes me too please :) thank you sockgnome for the warning! how we will recognize the differences now? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back