• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Crooked Comrades Trading Thread

Crooked Comrades Trading Thread

speedwaystar1

UK Disney Fan
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
r2lsoj.jpg

Okay so I noticed no thread for this set so far , feel free to post your wants and traders :)

Just curious. In the conceals, I know Flotsam, Jetsam, and Kaa. Who are the others? I feel like a Disney failure! LOL

Really good selection of lesser-used characters!

Fidget the bat from Great Mouse Detective
Joanna from The Rescuers Down Under
Roscoe and Desoto from Oliver and Company
The Goons from Sleeping Beauty
Brutus and Nero from The Rescuers

I don't have any of these for trade, but I am ISO Joanna and Si & Am. I actually need two Si & Am pins (one for a friend).

I already have Lucifer (Thanks, Merlin!).

Please let me know if you can help me out!

(My other traders are listed under SoraPandora on PinPics.)

Have: Fidget, Goons

Want: Joanna

Edit to take Roscoe off wants list
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Have: Goons

Want: Joanna, Roscoe & DeSoto, Flotsam & Jetsam, Fidget

I know those aren't the usual characters I collect, but for the exception of Flotsam and Jetsam, the others I'm looking for are to be intended zaps if acquired. :)

I'll join everyone else in the search for Joanna.

Have: LeFou, Pain/Panic, Roscoe/Desoto, Kaa, Fidget

Want: the elusive Joanna

Happy to trade for other pins!

I have a Brutus / Nero if anyone needs him. I don't need anything else from the series but I'm happy to trade to help complete a set. :3

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I'm not in search of Joanna, but I wanted to chime in and say how cool it is to see her on a pin! She's such a hoot, definitely an underrated character.

Have: Roscoe/Desoto & Flotsam/Jetsam
Want: Don't need any crooked comrades but will be happy to trade for other pins (pin pics is spr175psu)

Thanks!

Have: Joanna
Want: I have the Si & Am that I need but if you want to check out my pinpics it's listed in my signature :)

Back