• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR Curious...how many pin trading nights were at DLR this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR Curious...how many pin trading nights were at DLR this year?

dis22

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
177   0   0
Hello- How many pin trading night were at DLR this year? 2? 3? I'm gathering that there are none scheduled for the remaining of 2014.

Just 1 that I can recall (Anna PTN release). Kind of strange...was looking forward to making this a bi monthly trip or however often it was but they just seemed to stop.

wdw only had the one also..

I know "something" happened that caused them to cancel them but haven't been able to figure out more than that.. I know there was issues both coasts dlr with the wristband issues and wdw with the rule change as people entered about no wheeled bags but can't see either being the catalyst for getting rid of them point blank..

verbal abuse of CMs , physical confrontations between guests and between guest and Management, defiance of rules, and a few other behavior issues are what<I THINK> has caused this to stop this year, Disney puts on the PTN for us to promote the pin hobby,however if as GUEST at either park , they have to contend with these thins why would they continue?
I like most of you, would love to see and attend more PTN at the Parks, but if SOME, and not all,of the members of our community act like spoiled children, then WE as a community cannot be surprised if the House of Mouse does not want us peeing on the lawn, and behaving like the Palins at party. it is sad but seems to be true.

then WE as a community cannot be surprised if the House of Mouse does not want us peeing on the lawn, and behaving like the Palins at party. it is sad but seems to be true.

Well, if I can't pee on the lawn, then I don't want to go anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back