• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Custom DPF ScreenName Badges! BATCH 2 is CLOSED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom DPF ScreenName Badges! BATCH 2 is CLOSED!!!!
Just checking to see if my pics are ok for you to use and I will be in batch 3, your buttons are awesome cant wait to get one.

I am just wondering if I made it under the order deadline or not. lolol

I'll be at D-Land on the 19th through the 22nd, and would love to wear them, but am not sure if I got in on the second batch or not. lolol

Vicki

ooh, i would like to get 2, one for me and one for my boyfriend, RivalStars. I'm in no hurry, whenever Batch 3 opens, please add us to that. I'm not sure what I want for mine yet, but he will want Elliott the dragon. I will write another post with all the details. Thanks!!

Hey Tales...

I still have not received my badge, and I was one of the first people who ordered one. :sad:

A few weeks ago, I resent you my address because you said you mixed them up.

Did you ever send mine?

I ordered one for when she began the 2nd batch, but never heard back . :(
I just went through this entire thread and I was entirely left out . My post was third down asking when you do next batch ?!?! Many, many members had them on for Mickeys Circus to say I was disappointed is an understatement . I won't ask again to buy one .

Last edited:
Tinker - I was in the first batch. In fact, I was the second person to sign up, one of the first people to pay, and I never heard back either. :facepalm:

Don't feel alone in being disappointed.

They were $2-3 each. But Tanya has been really busy with work and family life so I'm sure she's not taking any commissions yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back