• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Custom Pin Books!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Pin Books!

CosettePontmercy

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi guys! I LOVE love love to sew/craft and need to raise some money for an unexpected medical bill (stupid insurance didn't cover a pricey test), so these projects came about! The pinbooks are custom designed, hand assembled soft sculptures created by me out of only premium materials. Pictured here is Rapunzel (and her little friend Pascal!)

33wlh6r.jpg

9a0ht3.jpg

10377yx.jpg

a4shvd.jpg

Unzippered pin books (pictured) $55. Zippered prices vary by character.

Last edited:
Oh my. This is lovely... I think I might need it, I've been looking for a better place to store the pins I don't have space to display and a book to transport them in. Hrmmmm... Need to check my bank balance... :suspect:
Would you ship internationally?

Yay you posted!!! I hope you get some sales! I know how hard those dang medical bills are... I'm still paying off one from last year... -___-

Also, I cannot wait to see the Merida book you are creating for me! I think I am going to use it to store and label my pin cards... since I don't really have any traders right now! haha! ^.^

Yay you posted!!! I hope you get some sales! I know how hard those dang medical bills are... I'm still paying off one from last year... -___-

Also, I cannot wait to see the Merida book you are creating for me! I think I am going to use it to store and label my pin cards... since I don't really have any traders right now! haha! ^.^

Ooh...i so want to see a pic of that one!

Oh my god these are pretty. You said you can do zipped pin books too? I might want to buy one when my check comes in on Saturday. :) could you do Pocahontas?

these are gorgeous! i may have to save up for one! what thickness are the binders (i.e., 2-inch, 3-inch)?

I typically use 4 inch binders :) I have a constant problem of wanting to put too many pins in a book, so a four incher helps me avoid that! LOL

Oh my god these are pretty. You said you can do zipped pin books too? I might want to buy one when my check comes in on Saturday. :) could you do Pocahontas?

I can absolutely do a zippered book and absolutely do Pocahontas! I love Pocahontas. I can already see the design for her dress and how it would translate SO well to a book!

OMG, the Rapunzel one is absolutely adorable. I love it. What is the size? Are they the larger book as I'm trying to fit all my pins in one large book?

They are larger books, yes! They're built on four inch binders. I have over 1000 pins and they're only spread across three books.

And thank you all so much for the positive response!!! *group hug* The compliments made my day!

*squeal* if you can maybe sneak one or two colored leaves in there and maybe meeko into the design I will love you forever and ever and ever and don't mind waiting for the book as I am in no rush. But yes let me know and I'll be ecstatic to pay you to make one. Thank you. ( insert bouncing meeko icon here)

*squeal* if you can maybe sneak one or two colored leaves in there and maybe meeko into the design I will love you forever and ever and ever and don't mind waiting for the book as I am in no rush. But yes let me know and I'll be ecstatic to pay you to make one. Thank you. ( insert bouncing meeko icon here)

YES! I CAN SO DO THAT OH MY GOSH I AM GETTING SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!
Okay, I will stop shouting excitedly! XP I'm PMing you right now!

Ooh I want one of these, don't have any spare money right now. I shall see when I get back from Paris! Can you do a Lion King one? :)

Do you have more pics of ones you've done? I love crafts, and it's always interesting to see other people's work ^^

Ooooh a Merida one?! I can't wait to see a pic of that one!
Gonna have to keep saving my pennies so I can get me one of these :hsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back