• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Custom Star Wars ESB Diorama by Christopher Avalos (WITH SOUND CHIP) VIDEO

VINYL Custom Star Wars ESB Diorama by Christopher Avalos (WITH SOUND CHIP) VIDEO

Evilos

Christopher Avalos Artist
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I just wanted to share something ive been working on for a couple of days, Ive gone outside the box again and hope that I have created something truly inspiring for others. When I was young I use to love to make Diorama's of all kinds, channeling that inner kid in me, I created this custom.

What we have here is a Star Wars Empire Strikes Back Custom Diorama. The scene depicted is where Boba Fett leaves Cloud City with Han in Carbonite. I also whipped together a custom sound board that is mounted to the bottom of the base with plays the Imperial March, so glad it work out ; )

Also as you could see the Carbonite block appears to be floating. Please check out the video and photo below, please comment and let me know what you think of my latest creation.

Stay Creative!!! Christopher.

5456739566_13c81af358_z.jpg

5456740014_499fffcce2_z.jpg

5456740694_45e7bc9caa_z.jpg

5456741264_2722f19be8_z.jpg

5457538800_ec715ea08d_z.jpg

5456931771_d15bfb3984_z.jpg

[video=youtube;EQjdKJvkchc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQjdKJvkchc[/video]

wow, i personally don't mind star wars(no offense to anybody) but this is amazing and now i want to watch the movie to see that scene. very creative and amazingly awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Back