• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

D23 Designer Couples Co-Op 2013

D23 Designer Couples Co-Op 2013

Bshmerlie

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I am just organizing this Co-op I am not buying any of the pins. The prices are based on a purchase price of $1200 for the full set. If I can get one for less I will and prices would be lowered starting with Ariel. No money will change hands until the co-op is full. Payments would have to be sent as a gift so I won't have to pay a fee. Shipping will be $3.

Rapunzel $325 -Kikikiwi
Ariel $300- Meawhite
BATB $200 - Yela
JASMINE $200
Snow White $175- Rinie

Just trying to help people get the pins they want.

Cheri

Last edited:
Becky I will need a firm commitment before I can put you down for this. I will try to make payments due on Friday. Let me know.

Rapunzel and BATB have now been claimed. Remember everyone I need people to have cash in hand and ready to do this when the time comes.

Snow White is taken. Jasmine is the only one left.

In order to complete this Co-op the person who gets Jasmine will get the original box.

Come on---you know you want it. :)

Jasmine with the box.... anyone?....$200.

OK not that I can afford to do this right now, but if no one claims Jasmine by tomorrow I will put in the difference to cover Jasmine so you guys can get your pins. And we can draw straws on who gets the box because I won't need it. So if everyone could get your money in by Friday at the latest we can get this done.

Pins have been purchased and are on the way to me. They will be sent out as soon as they arrive. Ariel is the lucky winner of the box. If you don't need it or want it let me know so it can go to someone else in the co-op.
Hope everyone enjoys their pins.,
Cheri

Back