• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! D23 Expo MOG Pin Pickup Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! D23 Expo MOG Pin Pickup Thread

luvlionk

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey everyone! My fiance and I will be attending the expo this year all three days and staying in the overnight lines. I am a collector myself and will be going to the MOG store first thing on Friday and Saturday and my fiance will tag along with me. We thought that if there are sets/pins that people want, between the two of us we can most likely pick them up and sell them here for close to cost! Let me know if you would like me to try to get pins for you collections :)

Hey everyone! My fiance and I will be attending the expo this year all three days and staying in the overnight lines. I am a collector myself and will be going to the MOG store first thing on Friday and Saturday and my fiance will tag along with me. We thought that if there are sets/pins that people want, between the two of us we can most likely pick them up and sell them here for close to cost! Let me know if you would like me to try to get pins for you collections :)

Thank you! PM Sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@luvlionk

Congrats on getting tickets! This is very nice of both you and your fiancé. If you were able to get any Tiana and Facilier pins, that would be awesome. They have so many really nice pins releasing this year - the heroines and sidekicks series looks fantastic in the art.

Are you kidding?! Heck yeah! I’m all about the villains. Thanks for the possibility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back