• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! D23 Expo Pick Up Thread(FOR YOUR COLLECTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My comment wasn't meant to be snappy or rude by the way Not getting them was entirely understandable considering the circumstances and I hope it wasn't taken wrongly. You're a wonderful person for even trying.

Thank you for trying, and I look forward to seeing what pins you list!

The main thing is you got out of there in one piece! I have read and seen some horror stories about people acting like bozos and endangering everyone’s safety. I’m glad you were able to get some things you like and hopefully enjoyed yourself, and more importantly not get hurt!

I will be posting the pins later tonight and sign ups will be open until Wednesday morning. I will post some expectations about the sale here and on the sale post.

I strongly prefer these go to collectors into collections. I can not emphasize this enough. After the process of obtaining them, I feel much stronger about this now than before. Just be aware I and the forum know for the most part what you collect. If you are a new member, who has never posted or not much and you sign up for everything expect a message from me asking for clarification. If I find out you deprived another member of pins for their collection, I will not be open to trading with you, zapping you, or having you participate in my free contests in the future(if I'm allowed to not let people enter...unsure of forum rules but absolutely the first two).

Last edited:
I will be posting the pins later tonight and sign ups will be open until Wednesday morning. I will post some expectations about the sale here and on the sale post.

I strongly prefer these go to collectors into collections. I can not emphasize this enough. After the process of obtaining them, I feel much stronger about this now than before. Just be aware I and the forum know for the most part what you collect. If you are a new member, who has never posted or not much and you sign up for everything expect a message from me asking for clarification. If I find out you deprived another member of pins for their collection, I will not be open to trading with you, zapping you, or having you participate in my free contests in the future(if I'm allowed to not let people enter...unsure of forum rules but absolutely the first two).

One quick question on the collection specification - I buy and trade for the collections of my niece, sister, and nephew. Is that disallowed?

That's fine @slbrabham. It's for collectors for collections; just not for people using them for trade/re-sale. Someone wanting to zap one to another member is fine a well. As long as it goes to a collection and not into a trade book or sale post.

Thank goodness that there were no Tink pins as part of the release. Good luck to everyone, and major kudos to @summerskin for being such an angel.

Pins are posted and sign ups are now open. Sign ups will close at noon PST Wednesday 8/28. Randomizer will be posted Wednesday night. Invoices will go out Thursday; please pay promptly. Pins will ship out Friday.

@Spr175psu and @SkeleCountry I will invoice you for pickups when the rest of the pins close and have been randomized and awarded. If you would me to ship out on Monday, send me a pm and I will invoice you tomorrow and ship on Monday. :)

Especially considering what you went through, I think this is an entirely reasonable stipulation. I look forward to seeing what is available!

May I please be put on the list for:

Mane N Friends $37 each
Cinderella Servant Dress
Phillip
Jessie
Cinderella Royal Ball Dress

Heroines Fight Back $37 each
Mulan
Rapunzel
Jasmine
Elsa

Thank you again for doing this! It never fails that you go out of your way for members on the forum!

Last edited:
Thanks so much and here is my wish list for prime spot in my collection, happy to show you any of the collections as needed. :).
Thank you again

Beloved Tales
- Wreck It Ralph 2

Mane N Friends $37 each
- Cinderella Servant Dress
- Phillip
- Jessie
- Cinderella Royal Ball Dress
- Merida

- Pocahontas
- Violet
- Mulan
- Rapunzel
- Bo Peep
- Jasmine
- Mrs. Incredible
- Elsa

Three Caballeros

Disney Store Key

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks again for trying to pick up the Leota bags.

Can you please add me to the pin list for:
Beloved Tales $37 each

Emperor's New Groove

Wreck It Ralph 2

Cars 3

Mane N Friends $37 each

Cinderella Servant Dress

Jessie

Merida

Pocahontas

Mulan

Rapunzel

Jasmine

Elsa

DSSH New OEs $17 each

Stitch

Other Merch/Various Prices

Up Box Set $105

Hey there! First off thanks for this incredible opportunity! I kind of have a two part question/ask?

First could I be on the list for Rapunzel heroines fight back?

Then my question/additional ask, is can I be on the list for the rest of the heroines fight back too? (I'm looking to collect those as a one-off mini-collection since I adore the art-style with the black and white and color and the theme of course. I understand if that is too much, so I totally leave that up to your judgement! :) Thanks again!

May I please be on the lists for:

*Mane & Friends Cinderella Servant Dress

*Mane & Friends Cinderella Royal Ball Dress

*Heroines Fight Back Mulan

*Heroines Fight Back Rapunzel

* Heroines Fight Back Elsa

*Three Caballeros

Thank you so much for doing this!
Tasha

Could I please be added to the lists for the following:

Beloved Tales $37 each

Incredibles 2

Mane N Friends $37 each

Cinderella Servant Dress

Jessie

Cinderella Royal Ball Dress

Merida

Pocahontas

Mulan

Rapunzel

Bo Peep

Jasmine

Elsa

Thank you!

Thank you so much for doing this! Please add me to the lists of

Beloved Tales
Emperor’s New Groove
Wreck It Ralph 2
Incredible 2
Cars 3

Heroines Fight Back
Elsa
Jasmine
Pocahontas
Mulan

Thank you for doing this it’s too kind. Could I be added to the following lists.

Beloved tales:

Incredibles 2

Emperors New Groove

Mane and Friends:

Philip

Jessie

Cinderella Peasant

Cinderella Royal Ball

Last edited:
Please add me to the following Lists:

Beloved Tales $37 each