• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! D23 WDI Disney S.E.A. Pins, Lanyard & Merch

SOLD! D23 WDI Disney S.E.A. Pins, Lanyard & Merch

Abyssinian28

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Hi!

We finished our move, so I'm going to start to trade again! Yay!

I didn't go to Destination D and missed out on this set. I was waiting for the next pop-up shop, to see if I could snag some leftovers (I figured not many people are into SEA...not like famous characters, anyway). However, they weren't there this last time, and I was informed that they're gone.

So I need a full set of the pins, the lanyard, and apparently, there were also shirts! I know it's unlikely that people have the shirts lying around, but if you do, I'm interested. Likewise, if you're a cast members, and you see any SEA merchandise in cast stores, please let me know?

But regarding the pins, I'd like to trade!

My traders are under abyssinian28. You can also e-mail me at utena28@hotmail.com if my box gets full!

Pins I'm talking about:

Pin 118994 S.E.A. Shield Bolo
Pin 118992 WDI - S.E.A. Badge - Romance
Pin 118990 WDI - S.E.A. Badge - Adventure
Pin 118987 WDI - S.E.A. Crest
Pin 118986 WDI - S.E.A. Plaque
Pin 118985 WDI - S.E.A. Shield - Explorata Continua
Pin 118984 WDI - S.E.A. Logo

Back